The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Ripped and restored, Ending Clean... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MAGICTOM
View Profile
Veteran user
Dallas, Tx
354 Posts

Profile of MAGICTOM
I have developed an interesting way to end clean on the Ripped and restored by Yves.
I am interested in getting together with a few others in kind of a workshop on ideas to make this effect even easier than it already is, (if thats possible.. wonderful Trick)
e-mail me if you are interested in brainstorming and only if you have purchased the video/DVD, lecture notes, or rights to the trick. Proof will be required. I dont want any secrets given away to those looking for a freebie.
tdefrange@wjhw.com
Tom
Smile
No Man is his craft's master the first day!
J.B. Bobo
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6164 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Hand them back the card... with the "dirty" hand... this psychologically throws them off because you wouldn't be doing this if the hand had something in it. I do this all the time when I do a bill switch to mismade... I hand them the bill with the hand that has the TT and hold my other hand awkwardly down. The attention is now on the bill and the other hand.
Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
JBmagic
View Profile
Regular user
New Jersey
110 Posts

Profile of JBmagic
That's some great psychology Greg, I use that method as well in several routines and it never fails me.
Jay Buchanan
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
734 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
After I restore it I put it halfway into my shirt pocket without letting go of the card and thumb off the you know what and look them straight in the eyes,put the biggest grin on my face,arch my eyebrows up and down a couple of times and say you didn't want to see the card did you.When they scream yes I pull the card back out and hand it to them. Smile
Deucemc
View Profile
Regular user
originally Honolulu, Hawaii
116 Posts

Profile of Deucemc
which is better? reparation or reformation. should one go for more moves opposed to less moves?
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6164 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Quote:
On 2002-06-16 06:34, Deucemc wrote:
which is better? reparation or reformation. should one go for more moves opposed to less moves?

I think you should use whichever one fits your style. So far I've found the Ripped & Restored fits me and is easy to do, but I've only performed it once for another magician. I still do Paul Harris' Ultimate Rip Off and probably will continue to do that because I generally don't believe in adding moves when none are needed... don't run if they are not chasing you.
Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Ripped and restored, Ending Clean... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL