The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » New video new website been a long time (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

blva888
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of blva888
Hi everyone. It has been a long long time since I have been here. Changed my character a bit and did a new video, and wondering what you all think of it.

www.mromagicshow.com

The video is at the website as well as a youtube link to my channel with other videos.

Please let me know what you think of the website and the video(s)

Take care and thanks,

Mr. Oops
Mr. Oops

The Worlds Greatest(?)

Magician

www.mromagicshow.com
Kingman
View Profile
Loyal user
Willow Spring NC
295 Posts

Profile of Kingman
I like the site and the video. The kids sure are having fun! Hope the site works well for you, it is very appropriate and well done!
-*-The Card Magic of Kingman-*-

I took the Pledge
professorwhut
View Profile
Inner circle
Posts R US sold me
1347 Posts

Profile of professorwhut
Your video had me laughing..... good job.
After much soul searching about a signature, I decided not to have one.

TG Pop [aka ProfessorWhut]
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
Website looks great and anyone who works for kids should get a medal ;-)
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
gadir
View Profile
New user
Reseda, California
60 Posts

Profile of gadir
Video was fun to watch...I used to teach Instrumental Music for the same age kids...That age group is so appreciative.. I used to get a laugh just by buzzing on a trumpet mouthpiece Smile When they get older things unfortunately change.
Gadi
edshern
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of edshern
Liked the sire & video.
Just thought the font was hard to read.
Good luck.
The Great Hambini
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of The Great Hambini
Mr. Oops.. Loved the video. Very well done. I was looking over your website and had one thought. On the about Mr. Oops page you state,

"I used to perform as Mr. Oblivious and took a few months off due to personal reasons, but I am back as Mr. Oops and better than ever!"

Your site is personal and warm but may I suggest instead of saying you took a few months off due to a personal reason, you state something else like "After an extended vacation" or "Formally known as Mr. Oblivious, The grand magician has promoted me to Mr. Oops." Something that doesn't bring up "personal issues." This would take away from the negative aspect a potential client may see as possibly unreliable when you say "personal reasons".

Just my thought and it may not affect you in any way. Like I said, your website shows a genuinely good natured magician and has a personal feel. I really enjoyed it. Well done Sir.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » New video new website been a long time (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL