The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » White Room by Ran Pink - Lost PDF Password? (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tempesta
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
398 Posts

Profile of Tempesta
Hello all!

I bought this from Ran's site several years ago and read it and loved it. Then, due to a car wreck, I thought I had lost my harddrive with all my ebooks on it. THANKFULLY, I later discovered I had made backups on my desktop computer.

Well fast forward several years later and I found my ebook folder and have been going through some of the contents. I tried opening the White Room and turns out, the one thing I didn't save was the PDF Password. I've tried contacting Ran in the past but I never got a reply, and even so, I don't a reciept of purchase being that it was several years ago. Does anyone have any advice on how I might retrieve my password?

I'm happy to prove my purchased ownership in any way I can.

||sean ||
//Sean Beard
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
17831 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Have you done the obvious?

search through your emails?

if so, have you googled ran's site and emailed him?
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
866 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Just mail ran and tell him your prob.. hab the same prob.. he has excellent service - I just can recommend him as seller..
Tempesta
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
398 Posts

Profile of Tempesta
Checking my emails and emailing Ran are both obvious, yes, and the definition of "obvious" would suggest that it would be the logical first step towards a solution.

I did check my emails but it was several years ago and I was not able to find it.
I have emailed Ran a couple times and never received a reply, as I stated in my post.

So,

Emails? Check.
Contacting Ran? Check.

"Obviously," I figured I would try posting on the Café for help as a last resort.

I've been PM'ed with the appropriate help. A warm thank you to those who "respectfully" lent a hand.

Problem resolved.

||sean ||
//Sean Beard
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
17831 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Apologies for asking a simple question...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » White Room by Ran Pink - Lost PDF Password? (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL