The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Smart Phone Projector (Cardboard) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4117 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Hi all, I picked one of these up to day in WATERSTONES the bookshop for £11.99.I have kept my old Galaxy Samsung and have been paying around with it vidioing FEAR FX ghostly vision's,ok not great picture's well I have filmed them off the lap top on the phone already,but pretty darn impressive ghost picture's I have captured,scared myself looking back at them,lol,i will try and put them on for you all to see,grainy but I think gives it the spooky appearance and a ghost can not be fimed or captured to clearly surly?.Fair sized screen and I just held the projector in my hand and took a vidio and picture's with my Iphone 4s.For a cheap moving ghostly image then I reckon it's worth a punt ,sorry I can not give a link,but if interested just google them,all the best oh spooky one's,will try to get the pictures up.
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
727 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
I searched for "cardboard smartphone projector" on Amaz0n and found one for about $27 plus a couple bucks shipping - I like the retro look of it!
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4117 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On Aug 12, 2014, Lo Pan wrote:
I searched for "cardboard smartphone projector" on Amaz0n and found one for about $27 plus a couple bucks shipping - I like the retro look of it!

Lo Pan I think you may be able to get one cheaper? I did see them for £15 and £17 when I googled them so I was lucky tot get one for the price I did ,they only had two left when I got mine,i might get another one if I see it at the same price,as I have 2 phones,yes they do look retro and quite sturdy ONLY thing I would say is the phone holder needs black elastic threaded through to hold the phone in place better,that is what I did and hold's it on great,all the best.
Shane
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4117 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Just put a picture frame up on the wall and projected FEAR FX Portrait's on to it from my iphone,not bad, need a little background light as well in the darkness but looks pretty cool,still experiementing and may try putting an extra len's in the box.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Smart Phone Projector (Cardboard) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL