The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Great Zucchini Dvds were a sell out (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Great Zucchini gave his lecture at Kidabra interviewed by Ken Scott. His DVDs sold out the end of his lecture.

Mike Brezler
View Profile
Inner circle
Waynesboro, Pa.
1114 Posts

Profile of Mike Brezler
Dynamike,

Nice photos of Eric aka The Great Zucchini. He had a wonderful lecture and I believe that's why his DVDs sold out.
Also awesome meeting and hanging out with you!

Mike aka The Wacky Wizard
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Fun time great meeting you Dynamike!.

Ken
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
Eric is the real deal with some novel approaches to entertain kids in this market. This is not just a novelty as Eric's success in a highly competitive and lucrative market speaks for itself. I am delighted to see Eric being recognized for his experiences. I know that I made some changes in my young kids show based on his advice and have found those changes to be extremely well received.

Dan.
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
Great photos! Not surprised to hear the DVD's sold out. If you are serious about gaining insights about performing for kids, this DVD is gold.
The Great Zucchini
View Profile
Inner circle
1347 Posts

Profile of The Great Zucchini
Thanks gentlemen. I really appreciate it. I had a blast, and hope to see you all again. Ken, thanks for getting me in, pal.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Great Zucchini Dvds were a sell out (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL