The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Is spooky more about sales? (31 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Doug, that in no way was against your post !
It was what I posted earlier and I am in agreement with you!
I would prefer to come to Spooky & Crypt over going through other forums such as 'Latest & Greatest' to find any bizarre effects or releases.
I have seen posts about products, leave the Café then later to return to a thread, that is no longer here.

It is either UFO's , Bigfoot, or Politics !

Again, if I offended you in any way... I, am sorry for that !
You are one of the ones, I hold in the Highest Respect in Spooky !

Best,
Gary
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7168 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Absolutely 100% not G! I was honestly curious what your thoughts were and to what you were referring and only put my own 2 cents in in case it was relevent...like maybe others 'vanish' like I did from password silliness. Smile
Higley's Doug's Museum
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5944 Posts

Profile of george1953
I enjoy coming here and chatting, finding out the latest creations etc. Living on a very small Spanish island has its drawbacks. No magic shops, no magic club, not really any magicians.
Bet you all feel sorry for me now. Don't worry, always happy to receive large donations of Euros ;-) Smile Smile Smile
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
717 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
Quote:
On Aug 18, 2014, george1953 wrote:
I enjoy coming here and chatting, finding out the latest creations etc. Living on a very small Spanish island has its drawbacks. No magic shops, no magic club, not really any magicians.
Bet you all feel sorry for me now. Don't worry, always happy to receive large donations of Euros ;-) Smile Smile Smile

Sounds like opportunity knocking - especially if you can perform/demo for your customers!
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1457 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Agreed, there is no problem other than being thoughtful.
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Quote:
On Aug 18, 2014, Dave Scribner wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 18, 2014, Brynmore14 wrote:
Perhaps with need an area like the mentalists have just for sales and promotion. General discussion would then be in Spooky and any serious talk regarding methodology would go in the crypt.

Just for what it's worth, the mentalist do not have an area for sales and promotion. As I wrote above, Penny is for discussions and Mentally speaking is for reviews. Sales should be in Let's make a deal although that doesn't always happen.

Ok, so replace 'sales' with 'reviews' in my original quote, my point still stands.
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Anyone who thinks Spooky is only about promotion of products is missing out. Clearly they haven't spent any time here.

Case in point:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=14

When was the last time Penny forum users came together, shared ideas, plots and techniques to enable the compilation of a 50+ page PDF of routines - all without any sort of commercial venture being involved? I only ask because it happened here last month.
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Is spooky more about sales? (31 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL