The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Heirloom Deluxe Emily's Revenge by Alakazam magic (16 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Got it, yeah that makes more sense.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Ok I need to know. Will the infinity wallet hold heirloom deluxe hundy 500 powerball sixty and about four to five credit cards and ids.will it fit in any back pocket and be used as an everyday wallet?
Imind
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Imind
Quote:
On Sep 11, 2014, paisa23 wrote:
Ok I need to know. Will the infinity wallet hold heirloom deluxe hundy 500 powerball sixty and about four to five credit cards and ids.will it fit in any back pocket and be used as an everyday wallet?

Yes it will.
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
235 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
Paisa,

Infinity wallet is excellent and will accomplish everything that you named. It's my everyday wallet.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Orders infinity wallet. Now just need to buckle down and order Emily s revenge.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Trying to see who would get it to me the quickest.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Would love to hear from anyone who has Em's Revenge and the Infinity Wallet. Just got mine in the mail last night and will be ordering Em's revenge today.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Mine is in the Mail!!! Cant Wait!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Ok got my Revenge in, got my Infinity Wallet got all my props. The wallet is a bit thick but I love the effect. Might take out either Hundy, or Powerball to help but I do love the look of the letters and cards. Now with time and aging that "Prop" feel should go away. Would love to hear from anyone who is using this in their infinity wallet. I have a few personal questions.
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Guys,

Just a heads up. We have just taken delivery of Heirloom Deluxe Wallets, Which means we now have the complete Heirloom package available again. We also have 9 Heirloom Deluxe wallets with no embossing, if that's of any interest to anyone.

Regards

Peter
Willie mcgregor
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Willie mcgregor
Just got my heirloom wallet in the post well worth the wait quality is brilliant. Thanks Alakazam
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
233 Posts

Profile of robbie mcgrath
Hi all , just got this today all it's fantastic , haven performed this yet but use my espi##age wallet and it's set up perfect in it , question to all ye folks is Have anyone aged the letter yet and if so what did you find worked best , not wanna wait 10 years for it to age haha , just want to get the feel it will fall apart wen they hold it
Thanks
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Quote:
On Oct 2, 2014, robbie mcgrath wrote:
Hi all , just got this today all it's fantastic , haven performed this yet but use my espi##age wallet and it's set up perfect in it , question to all ye folks is Have anyone aged the letter yet and if so what did you find worked best , not wanna wait 10 years for it to age haha , just want to get the feel it will fall apart wen they hold it
Thanks

The pdfs show some ways, tea doesn't really work too well except if you leave it for a WHILE. 10 sec is NOT enough. To make it look really old, it should be like skin, not aged.
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
233 Posts

Profile of robbie mcgrath
Quote:
On Oct 2, 2014, Sashac wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 2, 2014, robbie mcgrath wrote:
Thanks

The pdfs show some ways, tea doesn't really work too well except if you leave it for a WHILE. 10 sec is NOT enough. To make it look really old, it should be like skin, not aged.

Good point "skin" feel it should be
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Dude let time do its
thing.. all I am really doing is folding them in multiple folds to loosen them up again.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
I printed out the photo's from the PDF onto photo paper and aged the back using cold tea bag's ,they look awesome,real old and every performance so far has stopped folk in their track's,silence,you can here there brain ticking over,lol,how the hell did you do that.
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
374 Posts

Profile of hornet
Somebody mentioned earlier in the thread that Peter Nardi had performed Heirloom Deluxe on the Alakazam Vlog. Does anybody have the link as I can't find it anywhere on the site?!
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
374 Posts

Profile of hornet
Anybody?
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1068 Posts

Profile of dman11
Quote:
On Oct 23, 2014, hornet wrote:
Anybody?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7DZscvCaDo#t=985
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
374 Posts

Profile of hornet
Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Heirloom Deluxe Emily's Revenge by Alakazam magic (16 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL