The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » For those in the Baltimore/DC area... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rick Maue
View Profile
V.I.P.
Pittsburgh, PA
584 Posts

Profile of Rick Maue
Just a quick note: I will be briefly stepping out of my "retirement" this Wednesday to do a dual-lecture with my good friend, Patrick Redford. It will be at Denny & Lee's, and here's where you can find all the info that you need.

http://www.dennymagicblog.dreamhosters.com/?page_id=40

I have spent far too many months locked away, and so I really hope to see some friends this week. Just remember, I'm old, sick, and out of practice, so be kind. Smile

Keep the change,
Rick
Check out what is happening at Deceptions Unlimited

www.deceptionsunlimited.com
Demitri
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Demitri
It is killing me that I won't be able to make this lecture! To those who can - do yourselves a favor and get to Denny & Lee's. Rick and Patrick are brilliant - and I am sure this lecture is going to be quite memorable.

Shot in the dark - will any notes be available for purchase? I completely understand if there's not… just hopeful!
Peter McMillan
View Profile
Special user
St. George, Utah
504 Posts

Profile of Peter McMillan
Lecture notes are the next best thing. I'll spring for a set.

Pete
Spiritus Dictum Artifacts ~ Tools of the Craft for Serious Workers http://petemcmillan.wixsite.com/sd-artifacts/artifacts
~
www.IMPete.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » For those in the Baltimore/DC area... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL