We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Ental Cube Review? (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mysteryos
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of Mysteryos
I'm just wondering if anybody has the Ental Cube from Seo Magic? I'm from Germany and found the Product at http://www.innercirclemagic.de/Mental-Tr......ice.html Are there any reviews of this? I'm not sure whether it's a similar product to the other electric cubes (Promystic..) out there or not (Is the casket necessary to make this effect work?)

Thx
Mysteryos
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1585 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Did you just join here to ask questions of this nature? I note that your previous two questions were similar too. If you are serious about performing these effects, are you happy to display the links on an open forum where ANYONE can view them?

Make no sense to me.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
Mysteryos
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of Mysteryos
@innercircle:
Oh I'm sorry about posting the link, thought somebody would recognize the item and could lead me (via pm) to a review (could I delete the link somehow?) No bad intentions here!
Yes, I'm new to this board - and doing magic since a Year at least. I don't aks for exposure, just for a review. I love working with SS 2,5 (and R**** S**** 4K) and therefore asked for m******* Spikes, because I couldn't find one and sucked at building one (I failed bitterly)
I really don't have any bad intention, so I don't understand the idea of this forum, if you arn't allowed to ask? (Ok Posting the link wasn't clever, I'm sorry)

Best regards,
Mysteryos

(Is there any other way to ask questions like this, when I can't post in InnerThoughts?)

Sorry for my english, isn't my mother language.
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1585 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Try not to be in such a rush. There are shed loads of effects in the classic literature that do not rely on what you've asked. Why not familiarise yourself with some of that, and then see if any of it may inspire you to come up with your own hard hitting effects.

BTW- Your English is fine.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3998 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Yes, good advice... A year or so doing what you do is literally nothing. Really, try to do your home work first and spend your money in books, books and books. Then take your time to read, study and learn... Not one year, far more. If you would start to learn to play piano where would you be after one year?

Please do not think that what you plan to do is any easier - unless you believe it is sufficient that the only difference between you and any spectator is the fact that you know a secret your spectator doesn't know (yet), or that you own something he doesn't (yet). Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Mysteryos
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of Mysteryos
Thanks for your kind answers,
yes...I know exactly what you mean, innercircle and Jan! The first months I startet I used to be a Toy Monkey and bought everything which looked cool and fancy - and realised that this was the wrong path to real magic. However I'm into arts for many years (especially drama/theatre and fine arts) and came up with some nice presentations (Painting revelations on canvas, playing revealed songs on piano Smile and so on)

I recently bought all books of banachek - and can't wait to read them.
One Question to you JanForster: Are there any good GERMAN Books about mentalism? Sometimes I have problems to fully understand the explanations or simply can't practise the effect because of the language. Like a few effects from Theo Annemann (or Zodiac etc.)

Beside this, does anybody know a source where I could get a m****** spike though? I googled a whole day...

Have a nice day!
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2868 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
It would most certainly be embarassing for Jan Forster to recommend his own œuvre publicly, but it should not be withheld by any means when talking about good resp. excellent German mentalism sources.
Additionally, try to hunt down OOP issues of 'Nachtkauz' and everything by Florian Severin. At sic-verlag they offer affordable translations of Roy Johnson material, as well. This should get you reading and studying for a while...

Nonetheless, I strongly recommend working your way through the English fundamental books!!
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Maxy
View Profile
Special user
554 Posts

Profile of Maxy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Ental Cube Review? (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL