The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » HooDoo Box's for Halloween (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
If you have a Halloween gig and you need a lot of free publicity then the HooDoo Box might just be the thing for you. Over the years I've had a blast performing this on the radio and I'd like to help others do the same. I will be performing at THE NIGHT OF THE PARANORMAL in Daytona Beach this year and I will be utilizing a HooDoo Box to promote the gig. I have 8 complete sets for those of you who would be interested in this. It would be a great way for me to show you step by step how to garner thousands of dollars in free publicity for an event. I'm not sure I'll need an ad but I've already pre-paid the Café $1100.00 for those concerned.
These techniques can be used year round ... But this is my favorite time of the year Smile Smile Smile

BTW ..ROSHAMBO is included in the package.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Syndrome
View Profile
Regular user
CANADIAN IMP
165 Posts

Profile of Syndrome
I've PM'd you.
Live well,
Laugh often,
Love always.

"Illusion is the first of all pleasures." -Voltaire (1694-1778)
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4208 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thanks Eddie... The work has already begun. Several people are booking radio shows, myself included. I won't be leading from behind. I'll show you how! Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I will be posting the contents of the box at the first of the week. In addition there will be emails and mailings. And of course my personal phone number to assure success.
I can tell you that 8 of the boxes are hand painted by a talented Kabalist/Artist from Universal Studios but they appear much older. If you'd prefer something else you have your choice from my large collection of Classic and wooden cigar boxes. There will be a VooDoo doll that survived Katrina and an intriguing Miss Cleo Tarot deck. There are Dice for The Secret Enumerations of Marie LaVeau and a CD with 5 ebooks of mine for background material. There is also a booklet Fortune telling with Dice.
And of course .. I'll be teaching everyone ROSHAMBO personally.
I'll try to make sure everyone gets enough to do shows from the comfort of their own homes and also in the studio.
One good show more than pays for the HooDoo Box... Everything else is Gravy!!!!
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
That sounds amazing, Dave!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Eventually, Tony we will take this down below in the secret section for SECRET SESSIONS. Lot's of folks interested . We'll be limiting this to 12 total for the moment. Only 8 boxes and a few freebies to those I owe favors too... as it should be Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I will be putting the final list together Friday .. Please contact me before then if you are interested ..
Thanks
Dave
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'm ready to sell/ship 5 Hoodoo boxes. They are $200 each.

The box itself is hand painted by a Kabbalist Artisan, Ashleigh Renee Mausser, and aged appropriately.
It is a cigar box used in old voodoo performances. It may or may not be large enough to contain all of your effects described below, but it is certainly big enough for one call in radio show.

They contain:

Tarot Cards by Docc Hilford and Jon Stetson
Tarot Cards by Miss Cleo
Magic Card Case and Cards by Criss Angel
A variety of 5 VooDoo Dolls, Skeletons, Sarcophagus and various bones etc...
Pendulum
Small glass ball
Dice and pouch

Ghost Writers in the Sky DVR with PDF's
Dreams, Omens and Superstitions
Intuitive Pendulum
Love and Your Lucky Number
Simply Palmistry
Simply Tarot

Also included is "Authentic Gypsy Fortune Telling with Dice" ready for use.

In addition I will be sending (VIA INTERNET AND PHONE) information for several call in radio routines such as

ROSHAMBO
THE SECRET ENUMERATIONS OF MARIE LAVEAU
THE MIRROR OF ERISED
TELEPATHIC TAROT
THE KEYMASTER
As well as over a dozen radio shows for discussion and direction.
You may prefer other things in the Hoodoo Box to suit your style of performance and I'll be happy to help.
As always you get my personal phone number for assistance and support.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Only three left. Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
The mailings begin today!!!!!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
My number is 407-615-1825
I'll be taking phone calls or texts today and tomorrow to decide who gets the remaining Boxes.
Or email me at floridajakeblues@gmail.com
Thanks.. They are $200 and extra shipping outside the us .. Plus you mus have a youtube account.
Thanks
Dave
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » HooDoo Box's for Halloween (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL