The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dream Prediction Elite- Paul Romhany (53 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3325 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Appreciate your advice Magician560
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1496 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Would love to see a full performance of this.
I'm thinking of buying next week but unsure.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Come on Brett (Saysold) always appreciate your reliable opinion
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1694 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Quote:
On Oct 13, 2014, reignofsound wrote:
Would love to see a full performance of this.
I'm thinking of buying next week but unsure.

I messaged Paul last time , asking for a full performance too . He mentioned that be a use of copyright issues he cannot post any full performance . So in the end I took the plunge and bought it . Luckily I am not disappointed . You won't be disappointed .
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4711 Posts

Profile of RNK
After using this now in more than a few performances I can say this is fantastic. Super easy to perform and the reactions are stellar.

Highly Recommended.

RNK
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1496 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Hey guys,
Will a lefty have any problems writing on this?
Thanks
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1357 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
I really like the sound of this but can I ask what benefits it has iver other confabulation routines
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4711 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Oct 14, 2014, reignofsound wrote:
Hey guys,
Will a lefty have any problems writing on this?
Thanks

No. Will be fine.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2380 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
This is good to hear. I want this also but was worried about being left handed.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4711 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Oct 14, 2014, MR Effecto wrote:
This is good to hear. I want this also but was worried about being left handed.

I almost think it would be easier left handed....

RNK
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1496 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Sold!
Will purchase tomorrow.
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
I have to say I have been receiving a lot of very positive feedback about this item from many of our customers. We have had a few people purchase a second as a backup (in case they lose it). If you have any questions please let me know. The download that Paul Romhany has allowed us to give as a free download with purchase is a great read. I just finished reading through it and there is a TON of great material there.

Cole
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
Toll Free: 800-407-4040
www.hocus-pocus.com
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1496 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Ordered today from Saturn Magic.
Hopefully arrives tomorrow and I can get stuck in learning.
indomagic
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of indomagic
I am happy with this purchase. It works good and easy. You get the non gimmick writing pad and special designed envelopes for this routines.
Kaarlo von Freymann
View Profile
Loyal user
Finland
203 Posts

Profile of Kaarlo von Freymann
Got an e-mail to-day from a vendor of magic props, ok as I am on his mailing list. All blablabla and then you could click a video for more "information." After 10 seconds I shut it down.
I went to the Magic Café, I always that do before buying a prop. As has been pointed out on this thread at least a dozen times, it is infuriating that you get just horrible noise and uninformative glimpses in to-days "product information videos".
PLEASE could we not agree we will NOT BUY anything that does not have decent information on what the vendor is trying to sell us. Are we really stupid consumers that deserve being treated like imbeciles? I have the feeling we at least in some instances have made agreements like for instance that we will not buy knock-offs.
Kaarlo von Freymann Helsinki Finland
Kaarlo von Freymann - Helsinki- Finland
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4711 Posts

Profile of RNK
If you are referring to this prop, believe me when I tell you- this is fantastic. I used this last night gor about 130 people and I can attest to the amazing reactions. Just a phenomenal prop!

RNK
Honest Deceptions
View Profile
New user
Australia
60 Posts

Profile of Honest Deceptions
I got this...and use it fairly regularly...It is great if you don't have something else for your confabulation...how many do you really need!!!
thepeek
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of thepeek
A new review has been added to The Peek. Dream Prediction Elite by Paul Romhany http://www.thepeek.co.uk/?p=1318
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1232 Posts

Profile of Jared
I received "Dream Prediction Elite" and here are my thoughts...It solves a couple of issues associated with most Confabulation-type routines primarily the loading procedure and angles...Gone are shuttle passes and bulky little boxes. The wallet is designed to fit into an inner jacket pocket and keeps everything neatly together.

The quality of the leather is passible. But to be honest, I thought it was pleather until I smelled it. I'm having a difficult time believing this was "custom-made" because I've seen plenty of similar pad holders in retail outlets. The envelope however is very clever and works like a charm. You could probably make it yourself if you're talented with arts and crafts but personally I'll be happy to buy replacements as needed. What your paying for is Paul's creativity with the plot.

As stated in my earlier post, I will not be performing this strolling. I do not feel that any Confabulation routine is suited for such environments. I purchased Dream Prediction Elite to perform at small intimate parlor shows and trade shows. For this purpose, it perfectly fits the bill.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10576 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Oct 26, 2014, Jared wrote:
I received "Dream Prediction Elite" and here are my thoughts...It solves a couple of issues associated with most Confabulation-type routines primarily the loading procedure and angles...Gone are shuttle passes and bulky little boxes. The wallet is designed to fit into an inner jacket pocket and keeps everything neatly together.

The quality of the leather is passible. But to be honest, I thought it was pleather until I smelled it. I'm having a difficult time believing this was "custom-made" because I've seen plenty of similar pad holders in retail outlets. The envelope however is very clever and works like a charm. You could probably make it yourself if you're talented with arts and crafts but personally I'll be happy to buy replacements as needed. What your paying for is Paul's creativity with the plot.

As stated in my earlier post, I will not be performing this strolling. I do not feel that any Confabulation routine is suited for such environments. I purchased Dream Prediction Elite to perform at small intimate parlor shows and trade shows. For this purpose, it perfectly fits the bill.

Thanks for publicly sharing Jared. Really trust your feedback.

I got this but just haven't had the time to mess with it yet.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dream Prediction Elite- Paul Romhany (53 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL