The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dream Prediction Elite- Paul Romhany (53 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
714 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
That's sad… I had high hopes for this project.

Skeletons are already starting to come out and it hasn't even seen the light of the magic shop shelf yet!
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
We just received confirmation from Paul Romhany and the tracking information shows that it will be in late next week so Hocus Pocus should be available to ship our preorders to customers by September 26.
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
Toll Free: 800-407-4040
www.hocus-pocus.com
Paul Gross
View Profile
Special user
574 Posts

Profile of Paul Gross
Hello,

In stock and shipping now..The quality of the props is first rate...Thank you to all who pre-ordered...Free Worldwide shipping still available for a few days plus Free bonus download exclusivly through Hocus Pocus.

Best regards
Paul Gross
Owner
Hocus Pocus
Best Regards,

Paul Gross

Owner

http://www.hocus-pocus.com
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2374 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Stock will arrive with us in the UK on Monday, I'm really looking forward to this

check it out here http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/new-magic/d......any.html
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
959 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Hocus-pocus has many of them in. This is really a cool routine! Call Paul at hocus-pocus. he has a lot of info on this!
1800 407 4040
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Is the number you're thinking of...
1502 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Penguin seems to have this as well
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
The Exclusive download that is being offered when purchased at Hocus Pocus has been upgraded. In addition to Time Warp by Paul Romhany, see the link below for what else is being included. This is for all Hocus Pocus purchases in addition to FREE worldwide shipping. Our first orders went out yesterday so we look forward to reviews coming out soon.

http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/?p=27611
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
www.hocus-pocus.com
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3684 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Ordered from Hocus-Pocus. When would we receive the downloads? Do they come with the package or via email?

Thank you very much.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
The instructions are in the package. Thank you for your order
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
www.hocus-pocus.com
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
959 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Awesome stuff!! Dream
Prediction is pretty amazing. Call hocus-Pocus. I always get all the info I need before I purchase.
1800-407-4040
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1694 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
I will patiently wait for a good review before I get one .
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2374 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Dream Prediction is now in stock with us in the UK.

I've not watched all the DVD yet but I like this.

Everything is very well made and quality top notch, only leaving you to do a little preparation depending on the type of prediction you want to do i.e. a piece of paper or business card etc.

I love the way it's all been designed so it fits in one pocket with everything you need including the pen able to fit in the wallet.

I can see me using this for small shows as well, this is not just for close-up. It would work for larger shows as well but I think I would prefer the much larger visible predictions for a larger show.

I'm looking forward to seeing what routines are on the DVD, but even so I'm happy with this already.

You can check it out here
http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/new-magic/d......any.html
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3684 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Just received it today. I only briefly looked at it so far. It came nicely packaged. The wallet is very well made. It also came with some envelopes and a DVD. A slip with the free downloads from Hocus-Pocus was also included. I am going to try to watch the DVD tonight after the Patriots and Chiefs game.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3684 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Since Kansas City is rolling over New England I watched the DVD instead of the game. The wallet itself is nicely made and was made specifically for this effect. It holds the windowed envelope, a note pad and a pen. Other than perhaps a magic square effect or other mentalism effects that use only paper, do not expect to use this wallet for other effects. You cannot hold money or credit cards in this wallet. IT was only constructed for this effect but it was constructed to perfectly for this effect. Because of its construction you can do the routine almost surrounded but it would be best not to have someone right behind you. The envelope and wallet provide more than enough cover. There is a "move" but it is super easy with the envelope and wallet and everything is natural.

You get 10 specially made envelopes that you can use and reuse many times over. You can make up different types of predictions using post it notes, paper money, business cards, lottery tickets, etc.

The DVD shows a couple of real life performances and Paul thoroughly explains the workings. My only complaint with the DVD was the sound quality. For the most part the sound was very clear and loud but there was a few occasions where the level of the sound fluctuated.

You will eventually need replacement paper which is available at staples.

Rest is instantaneous and can easily be done in front of everyone.

I am very happy with this purchase and highly recommend it.

Michael
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
Glad to hear you are happy with it Michael. We watched the DVD this weekend and think Paul did a great job thoroughly explaining this. You will get the hang of using it quickly and should be performance ready fairly quickly. If you have any questions I would be happy to help or give us a call at Hocus Pocus. Look forward to more reviews coming out soon.

Cole
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
www.hocus-pocus.com
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1694 Posts

Quote:
On Sep 30, 2014, magicinsight wrote:
Since Kansas City is rolling over New England I watched the DVD instead of the game. The wallet itself is nicely made and was made specifically for this effect. It holds the windowed envelope, a note pad and a pen. Other than perhaps a magic square effect or other mentalism effects that use only paper, do not expect to use this wallet for other effects. You cannot hold money or credit cards in this wallet. IT was only constructed for this effect but it was constructed to perfectly for this effect. Because of its construction you can do the routine almost surrounded but it would be best not to have someone right behind you. The envelope and wallet provide more than enough cover. There is a "move" but it is super easy with the envelope and wallet and everything is natural.

You get 10 specially made envelopes that you can use and reuse many times over. You can make up different types of predictions using post it notes, paper money, business cards, lottery tickets, etc.

The DVD shows a couple of real life performances and Paul thoroughly explains the workings. My only complaint with the DVD was the sound quality. For the most part the sound was very clear and loud but there was a few occasions where the level of the sound fluctuated.

You will eventually need replacement paper which is available at staples.

Rest is instantaneous and can easily be done in front of everyone.

I am very happy with this purchase and highly recommend it.

Michael

Thanks for the review . I got more confidence of the effect now ,

- Albert Einstein
Alwow
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
548 Posts

Profile of Alwow
I'm curious if you have a lepaul style wallet if the wallet is necessary or if this is workable without. I'd be interested in buying the dvd but I don't really want another wallet.
"Everything I show you is the truth... And the truth is the loveliest of lies"
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1694 Posts

Anyone can shot a full performance ? Thank you . I just hope to see a full one .

- Albert Einstein
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3684 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Quote:
On Sep 29, 2014, Cole Gross wrote:
Glad to hear you are happy with it Michael. We watched the DVD this weekend and think Paul did a great job thoroughly explaining this. You will get the hang of using it quickly and should be performance ready fairly quickly. If you have any questions I would be happy to help or give us a call at Hocus Pocus. Look forward to more reviews coming out soon.

Cole

While you get 10 specially made envelopes that are durable and should last a long time, any plans of being able to order replacement envelopes directly from Hocus-Pocus? It is a terrific effect and routine.

Michael
—Hakim, Loreweaver
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1496 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Really fancy this but spent my magic budget for a while Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dream Prediction Elite- Paul Romhany (53 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL