The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dream Prediction Elite- Paul Romhany (53 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
jtmorris
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
158 Posts

Profile of jtmorris
Quote:
On Aug 23, 2014, twistedace wrote:
I think that a great routine using billets is more appropriate than a close up confabulation routine. Plus, nobody carries a leather wallet with a notepad in it while doing walkaround. The only justification I can see for the prop is that it's the pad waiters use to take orders. Do you want people associating the mentalist with the waiter?

ha I used to do magic for my tables when I worked in a restaurant. This would have been awesome. Imagine approaching a table setting an envelope down, and taking their orders. Then saying that's weird, open the envelope and it says "a woman wearing a red shirt will come in and order a steak sandwich. She will be with a gentleman in glasses who will order the stir fry. They will drink iced tea and coffee." This would have been killer!
"Looks like a camera trick!" "I had to watch it 5 times before I...still didn't figure it out" - COINTUM-LEAP

Unbelievable, visual, simple, and motivated mix of cards and coins. COINTUM-LEAP
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1245 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
I reviewed this on my blog today
nornando
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of nornando
HELP!!..........I've scanned through this thread and nowhere have I found someone who's had my problem. Believe it or not, I've ordered this thing twice each with the sam problem ( definition of insanity) The DVD will not play in my computer, or DVR player. Original purchase from Hocus Locus, they had Murphy's send me a replacement, disc - same problem.
I assumed this was formatted for the European market but how come no one else in the U.S. has experienced this - and if so, what did you do??
Taterini
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Taterini
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2017, nornando wrote:
HELP!!..........I've scanned through this thread and nowhere have I found someone who's had my problem. Believe it or not, I've ordered this thing twice each with the sam problem ( definition of insanity) The DVD will not play in my computer, or DVR player. Original purchase from Hocus Locus, they had Murphy's send me a replacement, disc - same problem.
I assumed this was formatted for the European market but how come no one else in the U.S. has experienced this - and if so, what did you do??

Sent you a PM regarding this
MitchC
View Profile
Elite user
Can't believe I only have
416 Posts

Profile of MitchC
Thinking of buying this.... everyone still loving it ?
453rob
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of 453rob
I was wondering if you need to buy the whole package, wallet included or if you just buy the refills. Do the refills come with instructions?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dream Prediction Elite- Paul Romhany (53 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL