The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » McClintock Twist (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

freaksrock62
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of freaksrock62
Is there anything in print on how to perform this routine or is it only on video? Smile
La dee frickin' da!
I live in a van down by the river!
pennjarr
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of pennjarr
Have you asked Read, he is a member of these boards, but to be honest i have never seen a print version, i guess it would be a pain to try and describe it in print.
best of luck
DAve
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6165 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
I think it's only on tape. Reed uses it to do an incredible handling of Reset. He'll be at the IBM convention in July in San Diego so check him out.
Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

Profile of Reed McClintock
Hello
I have never put in print format, only on video. I felt writing would be difficult for me to do. If you have questions on the twist perhaps I can help you with something with it if you would like. Smile
"Stuff is anything, but magic is everything"

Reed McClintock 2003

controlled
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of controlled
I have a demostration video and i have spent a while trying to work it out and i have no idea so reed if you could help me out a little bit i would be so greatful.
freaksrock62
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of freaksrock62
I would like to learn how the actual twist is done...I have seen it done, but never had the time to have it explained to me. I do a very sloppy version of it. I would like to know how to clean it up and perhaps some other routines that can be done using it. Smile
La dee frickin' da!
AndiGladwin
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
587 Posts

Profile of AndiGladwin
controlled and freaksrock...

Why not purchase Reed's video? Its not expensive, and you will learn a great deal from it. That way Reed also earns the money that he desserves for releasing this effect to the community.

--Andi
Mark Ennis
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC
1030 Posts

Profile of Mark Ennis
Plus you get the added bonus of learning the "Orion Count" which looks wonderful.
ME
freaksrock62
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of freaksrock62
I would love to buy the video...but I can't find the *** thing anywhere. Which is great for Reed and not so great for me. Smile
La dee frickin' da!
Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

Profile of Reed McClintock
I am out of the tapes myself guys. I have to get another order of them. When I do I will let you guys know. I believe magicsmith has them. Chazpro also has them and if you ask your local dealer they should be able to score one for you. Smile
"Stuff is anything, but magic is everything"

Reed McClintock 2003

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » McClintock Twist (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL