The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Ghostly Alarm Clock - 70% OFF (16 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
bkowkabany
View Profile
Loyal user
I have driven through the hearts of men
276 Posts

Profile of bkowkabany
I am tempted too. It would make for a nice poltergeist effect if a few items around the room went off at once (jump a planchette, ring a spirit bell, light a candle, ring an alarm clock...)

Bruce
Download our Free Magic Inventory and Show Creation software - www.mailware.com/magic

Mentalist by day. Bizzarist by night.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
A pk picture fell over as the bell rang, my ghost meter goes off, etc......my thoughts too Bruce
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
Just a heads up for anyone that is interested, we have 3 left in stock and there may be one more small shipment coming in. The sale was setup to go through the end of the day on Friday, but based on the way these have been selling we will be lucky to keep them discounted through tomorrow.

Let me know if you have any questions,

cole
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
Toll Free: 800-407-4040
www.hocus-pocus.com
bkowkabany
View Profile
Loyal user
I have driven through the hearts of men
276 Posts

Profile of bkowkabany
2 left Smile

I just ordered one. Will submit a review when it arrives.

Bruce
Download our Free Magic Inventory and Show Creation software - www.mailware.com/magic

Mentalist by day. Bizzarist by night.
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1626 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Thanks Cole I'm also in and will not be able to sleep at night now, Awesome! Thanks Morgaine you gave me that little push over the edge, what are friends for right Smile down to one.
THE SUPERNATURAL ILLUSIONIST & EFFECTS CREATOR WWW.MRDARKNESS.COM
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
We did secure another small shipment that will arrive here today if anyone else is still interested.
Look forward to seeing your reviews starting to show up too.
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
www.hocus-pocus.com
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
Thank you for your order Merlin. It will go out today so you should have it soon
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
www.hocus-pocus.com
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Well another soul dollar spent....lol
So we shall soon see Smile
drstevemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Addicted to For Sale Forum so only have
265 Posts

Profile of drstevemagic
Just placed my order as well. Spoke with Cole and asked about the range. He said when he tested it, found it effective up to 20 feet. Not Bad!
drstevemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
265 Posts

Profile of drstevemagic
BTW - I somehow got "demoted" to new user within the last 30 days. Heard something about some threads being removed. Lost about 30 posts. Oh, well.
drstevemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
265 Posts

Profile of drstevemagic
Has this happened to anyone else? (Not so sneaky attempt to get back to regular user.)
drstevemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
265 Posts

Profile of drstevemagic
Just had an interesting thought: Besides the "Spirit" application, since I also do some children's shows, this could be used as a very cool "Lie Detector."
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1626 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Big brother bro. Im surprised this thread was even allowed Smile Yes lie detector is a good one use it on the person who demoted you Smile
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Wondering if the remote is a "pocket" remote or t0€ sw×tch ?

Cole ......?
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
It is a hand remote. no toe option
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
www.hocus-pocus.com
maxward
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of maxward
I called in and spoke with Cole yesterday and he convinced me to order this. I ordered it yesterday morning and because I am in California got it today (which is what usually happens with my purchases from them). My initial impression is exactly as Cole described: clock looks very nice, carrying case is good and sturdy, remote works well and is very responsive (from within about 20 feet). The alarm will go off until you push the button a second time, which gives you a lot of flexibility for the duration of the alarm (instead of it going for a regular length of time). Again I am very glad that I got in on this item when I did. I have no doubt that those of you who order it will feel the same way. I look forward to putting this into some Halloween work I have coming up and I like drstevenmagic's idea for a lie detector application.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Thanks Cole, they kinda missed the boat on that little detail for the reg price.....of course nothing a little tweaking can't be done or just get a TS with that frequency.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
I hope you guys enjoy them ! Smile

I agree, they should be used for a Startle or Scare ... don't 'OVERKILL' with a Q&A session. Smile

Lie Detector, may work well for a kid/Comedy show.
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Quote:
On Aug 26, 2014, Cole Gross wrote:
Thank you for your order Merlin. It will go out today so you should have it soon

Awesome ! Thank you, my 1st order from HP Smile
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1626 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Quote:
On Aug 26, 2014, Godzilla wrote: don't 'OVERKILL' with a Q&A session. Smile

Exactly, using it for a Q&A is low hanging fruit anyways. Fortunately, at this price (unlike the list price), it doesn't have to be front and center Smile
Ergo, your story/painting should be front and center, without worrying how much you paid for the coloring palette.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Ghostly Alarm Clock - 70% OFF (16 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL