We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Urgent Help Required For Forcing Number (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

truesoldier
View Profile
Inner circle
1191 Posts

Profile of truesoldier
Hi Guys

I would like to be able to force a number between 1 and 50 or 1 and 100 in the most fairest way possible in a strolling environment. Ideally I would like to vary the number 2 or 3 times so that it is different at various tables. I definitely want to stay away from any hokey mathematical formulas and if possible force bags. Any ideas, suggestions or resources would really be appreciated as long as they enable me to direct the audience member to a specific number on a list that they are holding.

Please help if you can.

Many Thanks

Jay
Joe Atmore
View Profile
Elite user
Joe Atmore
422 Posts

Profile of Joe Atmore
Should not be discussed here
Best Thoughts,

Joe Atmore
International Artists Consultant Uri Geller's Phenomenon TV Series;
PEA Bob Haines Memorial Award;
Dunninger Show Recreation;
Author of Dunninger Knows and Dunninger's Brain Busters

JosephAtmore.com
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11549 Posts

Profile of John C
Point and click. The parmenion forcing strategy is best suited for table hopping.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
truesoldier
View Profile
Inner circle
1191 Posts

Profile of truesoldier
Thanks John, any resources that I can go to look up your suggestions? Thanks Again.

Perhaps Joe or anybody else would like to PM me with other ideas and resources if they think it's more suitable. Many Thanks
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
I think you will find a better answer if you post downstairs as we don't disscuss methods here. John, your post made me laugh, I miss parmenion.
Twitter @darjames
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Don't we all. To misquote a Simpson: Blunt Truth Embiggens the Smallest Man.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Are you locked into having a list? That may be constricting your solutions. A school-supply deck of number cards could be your best friend. Also, there are online printers who will do any design you want as a deck of cards, and they'll do single deck orders.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2528 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Jay

You may be better received by following requests to take this downstairs. And also explaining why you need it urgently and therefore taking a shortcut
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9383 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Downstairs please
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10428 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Aug 25, 2014, John C wrote:
Point and click. The parmenion forcing strategy is best suited for table hopping.

That was in jest. The Parmenion concept may ultimately lead you into a different field of hobby/work entirely.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Urgent Help Required For Forcing Number (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL