The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cassidy Card Memory Routine (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
There have been many threads about my card memory routine and I know that several of you use it. For those interested, I have written a special e-book along the same lines as my "Journey Through the 4th Dimension" in which I explore the complete history of the effect, variations in handling, new methods and approaches, what to do when something goes wrong, etc.

There is a special offer on this that is good until Monday. Details at: http://marketplaceofthemind.com/products/mastcard/
Scott Soloff
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia, PA
960 Posts

Profile of Scott Soloff
Thank you, Dr. Bob.

Look forward to it!

Best wishes,

Scott
'Curiouser and curiouser."
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

I think you'll like it. It includes my alternate handling which allows the deck to be genuinely shuffled by a single person and still no actual memory is required and you get the same rapid pacing. Also other versions using fewer cards and other techniques not completely explored before.

Good thoughts,

Bob
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1442 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
A sure winner, I'm in!
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1580 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Cassidy+New Release=No Brainer
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1583 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Yes, I have never performed this routine, and maybe I never will. I will buy this though for the thinking and history behind the effect.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
Spectacular, Bob!
Ken Dyne
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2269 Posts

Profile of Ken Dyne
Been using this most weeks for the past 5+ years, this is going to be very interesting to hear Smile
MR GOLDEN BALLS 2.0: https://mentalunderground.com/product/mr-golden-balls-2-0/" target="_blank"> https://mentalunderground.com/product/passed-out-deck/

BAIRN: Named 'Best Mentalism Product Of 2014 by Marketplace of the Mind is my collection of more than 40 mentalism routines in a beautiful paperback book: http://www.mentalunderground.com/product/bairn
jjsanvert
View Profile
Special user
Paris, France
582 Posts

Profile of jjsanvert
Ordered.
JJS
Jheff
View Profile
V.I.P.
395 Posts

Profile of Jheff
Quote:
On Aug 29, 2014, Ken Dyne wrote:
Been using this most weeks for the past 5+ years, this is going to be very interesting to hear Smile

Ken,

You won't be able to HEAR this. It's not a teleseminar...at least, not yet. Maybe in the future. It's only in e-book format. And the pre-sale is going on right now. It ends on Monday at midnight. The book will be released September 15 and those who pre-ordered will get it a few days beforehand.

- Jheff
www.MarketplaceoftheMind.com
Marketplace of the Mind THE LAZY MENTALIST'S CARD TRICK is now available!!
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Where else is this published? I swear that I have seen an explanation on one of the downloads I've already purchased.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

I described the original method and routine in my DVD Mental Miracles as well as in my lectures.

The present work contains a history of the effect, later improvements, alternate methods and approaches and new routines based on the memory premise.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3215 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Order placed Smile
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Thanks, Bob. I'll be picking this up.
Jheff
View Profile
V.I.P.
395 Posts

Profile of Jheff
Quote:
On Aug 30, 2014, twistedace wrote:
Where else is this published? I swear that I have seen an explanation on one of the downloads I've already purchased.

Technically, this hasn't been published ANYWHERE!! I think what you mean to ask is where is Cassidy's ORIGINAL routine published and Bob answered this. This new work reviews the original routine and then goes into much more exploration, including many new handlings and variations which have never been printed.

Also, to answer a few queries I got, when the 25% off pre-sale ends tomorrow night, though you'll still see it listed on my website, you will not be available for purchase again until September 15 when the price is its list price of $39.97. The other query is whether or not that date is firm or will it be delayed. Well, I hope it's not delayed. Bob is having some technical issues getting material to me, but those issues should be solved well in time to get it out on the date.

- Jheff
Marketplace of the Mind THE LAZY MENTALIST'S CARD TRICK is now available!!
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Yes- there is no issue as to the release date.
Ony Carcamo
View Profile
Special user
Manila, PHILIPPINES
610 Posts

Profile of Ony Carcamo
Any word re the release of this? I pre-ordered this knowing it will be sent around Sept. 12, then was told it will be Sept. 19... But I haven't received it yet, and no notification was emailed about what happened.

Has anybody who pre-ordered this got any word from Bob or Jheff? Thanks a lot!
Ony Carcamo
PHILIPPINES

www.onycarcamo.com
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3215 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Quote:
On Sep 21, 2014, Ony Carcamo wrote:
Any word re the release of this? I pre-ordered this knowing it will be sent around Sept. 12, then was told it will be Sept. 19... But I haven't received it yet, and no notification was emailed about what happened.

Has anybody who pre-ordered this got any word from Bob or Jheff? Thanks a lot!

Yes, any news? I preordered and almost forgot..lol...thanks for reminding me Smile I look forward to this!
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Sorry for the delay. Denise had a medical emergency while I was in Ohio for the Penguin lecture and that delayed my finishing up the mss. to send to Jheff. Am finishing it up right now and he will have it shortly to send to you.

Bob
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3215 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Thanks Bob, hope is all ok with Denise now.
See you in Vegas!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cassidy Card Memory Routine (4 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL