The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Nomen Omen Deck Great for Radio (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

*Bro*
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of *Bro*
I have had some great success with a Nomen Omen Deck on a variety of radio stations in my area. Pleased to share my basic routine with anyone who may already own the deck and is wondering what to do with it.
kuffs
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of kuffs
I am interested by new and original idea, you can pm me please. I will share somethings for radio work in exchange if you want to.

Read you soon

Kuffs
Zod
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of Zod
Where may I find information about this deck?
magicbouy
View Profile
New user
Ireland
52 Posts

Profile of magicbouy
Is Nomen Omen the same as Fred?
*Bro*
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of *Bro*
Nomen Omen is different and invented by a great Canadian Magician /Comedian David Acer. Check out DavidAcer.com to find out where to purchase the decks.

Patrick I e-mailed you the routine, let me know what you think. You obviously know Dave because he produced your book, maybe he'll want to use it as well. Take care.
Houdinibleeding
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Houdinibleeding
There is no information on Acer web site about Nomen Omen.
Could you please describe this effect?
Many thanks.
naturalturn
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of naturalturn
This effect is also in my regular repertoire and plays well. I introduce it as a 'marked' deck and state "If you've never seen a real marked deck before, he's your chance". After I take the cards out of the box, the first name they see on the top of the facedown deck is "MARK". After this light banter... I proceed with the routine.

In addition to handing out 2 of your business cards during the course of this routine, you could also customize this effect for a trade show or an important audition (which really helped in my case).

Cheers!

naturalturn

http://www.raywongmagic.com
www.facebook.com/RayWongMagic
When Magic Went WONG!
Daktari
View Profile
Regular user
USA
154 Posts

Profile of Daktari
For Nomen-Omen co here http://www.camirandmagic.com/
or go to Hank Lee's. That's where I got mine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Nomen Omen Deck Great for Radio (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL