The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Crazy Years by Mr. Tango (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1694 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
My TUC haven't replaced my fli**er though . I still like the visual of the coin suddenly turning into one , mine rest on the hanky and I just tug the sides , one disappears , this can't be done with a TUC . While TUC is awesome , it's being used for other purphose in my set .
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Mystification
The TUC is a very cool coin and the fact that you can get in in a quarter at the price that it is available makes it a great deal. So much can be done with this gaff coin.
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
1942 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
Quote:
On May 16, 2016, tonsofquestions wrote:
Donny - most gaffs can be used in multiple styles and positions. A fl****r can be used flat on the table. A TUC cannot. Well, it can, but it would raise much more suspicion.

Agreed. One weakness of the TUC is the leaf laying flat looks awful skinny.

Quote:
While I love your enthusiasm, (and the TUC), I still don't think it make all other gaffs obsolete. But that's why we're allowed to decide for ourselves what we want to use.

Further agreed. Flippers are far from dead.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Crazy Years by Mr. Tango (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL