We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Kreskin (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Moxahalla
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
713 Posts

Profile of Moxahalla
Too bad that the younger magicians/mentalists barely know of, nor heard of Kreskin....Derren Brown is all they seem to care about.

Why?--because while other mentalists are dressing up in heavy theatrical make-up & widow's peak haircuts, and writing & selling tricks to magicians....KRESKIN is busy writing PRESS RELEASES and performing constantly.
Scott Soloff
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia, PA
960 Posts

Profile of Scott Soloff
Steve,

This being Penny, I've sent a pm.

Best,

Scott
'Curiouser and curiouser."
Joe Atmore
View Profile
Elite user
Joe Atmore
422 Posts

Profile of Joe Atmore
Yes Enotskcalb, but I made two changes in my radio show recreation. I do this up front at the beginning of the show, so I stand rather than have the comfy chair. Secondly, I also no longer hold a pad, clipboard, paper, etc. I do anywhere from 5 to 10 readings. Both of these changes were for theatrical reasons. I also sometimes do a couple at the end of the show for the heck of it.

I am however working on a Dunninger theatrical show recreation (ie. those he performed in theatres and halls). In this one, I will indeed have the chair, table and even a table lamp for the q&a session since it will be much longer in duration. I have a very very rare photo of Dunninger actually performing his Q&A routine on stage somewhere in the mid-west, so I can recreate the setting exactly.
Best Thoughts,

Joe Atmore
International Artists Consultant Uri Geller's Phenomenon TV Series;
PEA Bob Haines Memorial Award;
Dunninger Show Recreation;
Author of Dunninger Knows and Dunninger's Brain Busters

JosephAtmore.com
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1340 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2014, Joe Atmore wrote:
Yes Enotskcalb, but I made two changes in my radio show recreation. I do this up front at the beginning of the show, so I stand rather than have the comfy chair. Secondly, I also no longer hold a pad, clipboard, paper, etc. I do anywhere from 5 to 10 readings. Both of these changes were for theatrical reasons. I also sometimes do a couple at the end of the show for the heck of it.

I am however working on a Dunninger theatrical show recreation (ie. those he performed in theatres and halls). In this one, I will indeed have the chair, table and even a table lamp for the q&a session since it will be much longer in duration. I have a very very rare photo of Dunninger actually performing his Q&A routine on stage somewhere in the mid-west, so I can recreate the setting exactly.

Very cool!

I am going to get your current DVD and very much look forward to seeing your Dunninger theatrical recreation.
granterg
View Profile
Special user
557 Posts

Profile of granterg
Great post about Kreskin, Tricky Ricky.

I had the pleasure of meeting Kreskin in my life time, and he truly is amazing.

granterg
Joe Atmore
View Profile
Elite user
Joe Atmore
422 Posts

Profile of Joe Atmore
Enotskcalb, if you haven't ordered it yet, shoot me an email: joe@josephatmore.com
Best Thoughts,

Joe Atmore
International Artists Consultant Uri Geller's Phenomenon TV Series;
PEA Bob Haines Memorial Award;
Dunninger Show Recreation;
Author of Dunninger Knows and Dunninger's Brain Busters

JosephAtmore.com
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1340 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Email sent, Joe.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Kreskin (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL