The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mental telepathy cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dd123
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of dd123
I have recently come across these via 357 by Tom Lauten. Whilst the DVD has a few other effects on it, I was wondering if anyone else uses these and for what nefarious means? True or false routines clearly have many possibilities but I feel that the introduction of the cards would immediately arouse suspicion. Bit I love the overall effect of these, and I think if used properly you could cause some really strong reactions with an almost undetectable method.

Cheers, Duncan.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18105 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Think of logical reasons as to why they must do what they *must* for it all to work out for you...

we don't discuss workings of material up here though, once you've hit 50 posts, "inner thoughts" appears right at the bottom of this forum, and we can discuss things a little more openly - up here, its easily googleable/searchable...
dd123
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of dd123
Thanks Iain. You're absolutely right, and I shall wait until I have access after 50 posts.

Cheers, Duncan.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mental telepathy cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL