The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Kuztown magic convention (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
magictw1
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of magictw1
We are very happy to announce the following performers for our 2014 convention to be held on Saturday November 8th.
First up the incredibly talented award winning magic of Michael Ammar! You will get to see Michael lecture and perform!
From the UK via Las Vegas the incredibly comedy magic of Piff the Magic Dragon!!
The amazing invisible man Mr. Sonny Fontana!
Finally our headliner:
You've seen him on America's Got Talent and soon you will see his amazing act on Broadway, but first bringing his full illusion show to our convention returning to Kutztown.......Kevin James!!!
We have a few more tricks up our sleeves so stay tuned. Full details on registration coming soon. See you there
ryansmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Reading, PA
147 Posts

Profile of ryansmagic
Saturday November 8th in Kutztown, PA

Located within 2 hours of Philly, New York, Washington and more

https://www.facebook.com/Kutztown.Magic.Convention

or

http://www.kutztownmagicconvention.org/
Ryan Parsons
[email]ryanparsons@comcast.net[/email]
http://www.magicformiracles.com
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
647 Posts

Profile of revmike
For all who are interested. I am in the process of updating the web site now. But the form section is updated and you can go and download the registration form, dealer request form and more.

thank you.
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
647 Posts

Profile of revmike
Website has a lot of information on
Check out the acts coming to Kutztown
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
Hello to all!

Just wanted to remind everyone that if you get your registration for the Kutztown Magic Convention in before October 1st you get priority seating for the evening show!
We hope to see you all there!
Thanks!
magictw1
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of magictw1
The Kutztown Magic Convention is happy to announce another added performer to our 2014 line up. The legendary Michael Finney will be performing at Kutztown 2014! The convention will be working in conjunction with The Michael Finney Foundation to support Hope for the Warriors. This exciting partnership which will allow us all to support a wonderful cause that Mr. Finney is very passionate about, our veterans.
magictw1
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of magictw1
For the connivence of our guests we are partnering with Ruscombmanor Fire Company to provide food, drinks, and snacks during the convention. They will bring their lunch truck and provide hot breakfasts and lunches. You get to support a local fire company and you will not miss any of the action during the day.
Steve Friedberg
View Profile
Inner circle
1401 Posts

Profile of Steve Friedberg
....and their hamburgers are flame-broiled, as well.
Cheers,
Steve

"A trick does not fool the eyes, but fools the brain." -- John Mulholland
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
And Todd Kent is usually pickled. That's a good combo.
Peter Cuddihy
View Profile
Veteran user
Peter S. Cuddihy
342 Posts

Profile of Peter Cuddihy
The Kutztown Magic Convention is a great value for the money.

If you've never been to it, treat yourself.

You will be glad you did.

Early registration gets you a nice dinner with the gala stage show which is a really nice added bonus.

The men and their wives who put this event together every year have made a great contribution to the art of Magic.

They are to be commended for all of their hard work.

Don't miss what promises to be another great convention.
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
Deadline for the ALL YOU CAN dinner is november 1st. Don't miss out!!!
Steve Friedberg
View Profile
Inner circle
1401 Posts

Profile of Steve Friedberg
Please note that Rich did not specifically say it's an "ALL YOU CAN EAT" dinner.

He only said it's an "ALL YOU CAN" dinner.

You've been warned.
Cheers,
Steve

"A trick does not fool the eyes, but fools the brain." -- John Mulholland
algebraic
View Profile
Special user
946 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I wish I could attend this year's event. Unfortunately I have to take care of my house's stucco issue which our crappy builder(Cutler) did a terrible job. It's not worth a lawsuit because Cutler would be the one doing the repair work. I don't need his crappy house building and corner cutting ways again. I am going to get it done correctly by a company that has correctly repaired MANY of his messes.

I certainly hope to attend next year's event!
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
Meal deadline is November 1st. Also happy to announce that Mark Mason will be there!!
magico
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
817 Posts

Profile of magico
Is there a list of dealers that will be attending. The website does not state who will be there.
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
Mark Mason
Paul Hallas
A to Z magic
Mingus Magic
Pocket Magic
Joe Mogar
Bob Little
I hope I did not miss anyone, their will also be flea market tables, & a silent auction.
Thanks!
Rich
magicrich@comcast.net
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
Mark Mason will be performing, lecturing, & also be a dealer.
magictw1
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of magictw1
The deadline to secure an all you can eat meal included with your convention fee is this Friday October 31st! Be sure to register by then. You can still register after that date, and at the door, but you will not get dinner. if your bringing anything for silent auction please get your forms in.
magico
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
817 Posts

Profile of magico
Thanks for the info.
inidyls
View Profile
Veteran user
NYC
315 Posts

Profile of inidyls
Michael Ammar?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Kuztown magic convention (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL