The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » MAT Puppets from Mary Ann Taylor. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
917 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Good Day all,

I am looking at having a hedgehog puppet made for me by Mary Ann and her team, being that no costs are on her website how much am I looking at paying for one.

It will be bespoke as I have a brief I need following.

I look forward to hearing from those whom have had bespoke puppets made by Mary Ann

Many thanks
Dr Rob
tacrowl
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1633 Posts

Profile of tacrowl
You'll need to contact Mary Ann for pricing. Her work is top notch and used by many pros. I have a couple of her puppets and work one of them in every show. They hold up to professional use and are incredible to work with. Mary Ann is a class act - and she makes Jeff Dunham's Peanut puppets now. That should speak volumes for the quality of her work.
Tom Crowl - Comedy Ventriloquist

ComedyVentriloquist.com

Learn-Ventriloquism.com

DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
917 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Thanks for the reply Tom, I was given Mary Ann and Melissa's name by a friend of mine Wink Taylor who has theo the mouse which was one of theirs, I am currently in communication with them but just was after a guide I am sure it's around $600

I found out about the link with Jeff and peanut on the interview you did with them Smile

Thanks again
Aussie
View Profile
Special user
Australia
623 Posts

Profile of Aussie
Mary Ann Taylor is delightful lady. Being someone who prefers hard figures, but have tried many, MANY different soft puppets Mary Ann's are the only ones I prefer. They are top notch and full of life. Contact her and she will gladly oblige with an answer.
Australia's Most Original Ventriloquist

http://www.ladymaceentertainment.com
jlevey
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
2136 Posts

Profile of jlevey
I am the proud owner of three MAT puppets and am VERY pleased with all three. Mary Ann Taylor is a true professional and such a delight to communicate with over the telephone. Smile

Jonathan
Jonathan
Max & Maxine Entertainment
Magicians with a touch of comedy!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » MAT Puppets from Mary Ann Taylor. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL