The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Can you speak Japanese? Need help with short audio translation. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kevin Wade
View Profile
Loyal user
217 Posts

Profile of Kevin Wade
I ran across what appears to be one of the best interactive tricks I have ever seen. The only problem is the magician performing is speaking Japanese. I would like to hear (understand) what he is saying to learn more about the routine.

If you can speak Japanese and are willing to translate, I will send you the short 1 minute & 39 second audio. After translating, I will be more than happy to send you the link to the performance video so you too can "see" it in action.

You can PM me or email at: kwade@cableone.net

BTW: I have tried several software programs online to translate audio with no luck yet.

Thank You,
Kevin
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Although I don't speak Japanese, I consulted for 16 months with Mitsubishi Nuclear Energy Systems and worked closely with a number of Japanese engineers. I'm sure one of them would be happy to translate it for you. Let me know if you'd like me to ask them.
Kevin Wade
View Profile
Loyal user
217 Posts

Profile of Kevin Wade
Bill

That would be great. Let me know if you find a willing participant. As stated, I can email them the audio.

Thank You,
Kevin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Can you speak Japanese? Need help with short audio translation. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL