The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » How Can DC Catch Up With Marvel? (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..14..25..36..47..56~57~58
Orville Smith
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Orville Smith
Yes, pretty shocking about the revamped version of The Banana Splits because I remember watching that series back in the day. Thanks, Jonathan, for keeping us posted. While we're at it about those Saturday morning shows I remember watching Land of the Lost and Space Ghost and also the Impossibles. So you could say the Pixel movies The Impossibles "stole" that name from the 1960s series. Interesting that the 1960s series included a superhero called Hydro-man because he could transform into actual water and thereby infiltrate a building by flowing through the pipes. Interesting because way back in the Golden Age of comic books in the 1940s there was already a superhero called Hydro man with the same superpower.
How I found out about Hydro man was when I was recently browsing at Barnes & Noble shop when I ran across a hardback book about weirdest heroes. The weirdest one in that book was "the Hand," a literal disembodied hand that floats through the air and does heroic deeds. Its origin was not included (as compared to the other superheroes) so I think that maybe the creator did not even write one..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » How Can DC Catch Up With Marvel? (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..14..25..36..47..56~57~58
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL