The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Omaha, Nebraska (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jcigam
View Profile
Special user
Bellevue, Nebraska
512 Posts

Profile of jcigam
This probably isn't the best place for this but as I consider myself to be a close-up performer I thought it as good a place as any.

It looks like I will be moving to Nebraska in June and would like to start a rapport with magicians in the Omaha area. I have done a little research and there doesn't look to be too many.

Any other information on magic in this area would be greatly appreciated, ie. magic shops, clubs, etc.

Thanks a lot,

Jered
"The mind has exactly the same power as the hand, not merely to grasp the world, but to change it."
Wolfgang
View Profile
Loyal user
TEXAS
223 Posts

Profile of Wolfgang
Don't know jack about the magic scene in Nebraska. But I bet you'll make friends quickly if you can do illusions using a football.
"Sure, I do Scotch and Soda in every show. What? You mean there's a trick by that name?"
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Dutch Haley lives there. "Saydean" is his
stage name, get in contact with him. He also frequents this board from time to time. It appears he has sold his entire show and is now dedicated to theatre work.
Let us know?
rr
jcigam
View Profile
Special user
Bellevue, Nebraska
512 Posts

Profile of jcigam
Thank you ReyRey, I will look for him on the board.

Not too many responses to magic in Nebraska, as I suspected. I am going to have to get something started when I get there or I might shrivel up and die without a magical outlet.

Thanks again for the help,

Jered
"The mind has exactly the same power as the hand, not merely to grasp the world, but to change it."
DougTait
View Profile
Elite user
Sebring, FL
492 Posts

Profile of DougTait
There is a SAM assembly in Omaha and an IBM Ring in Lincoln, about an hour's drive from Omaha.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men [and women] to do nothing."
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1296 Posts

Profile of DJG
I live in Omaha NE...

Not much magic???? David P. Abbott was from Omaha! In fact, Teller recently was here doing research for an upcoming book on Abbott.

Yes, Dutch too lives in Omaha...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Omaha, Nebraska (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL