The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Question about Cerberus size (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

YLyoo
View Profile
Regular user
South Korea
108 Posts

Profile of YLyoo
Is Cerberus the exact size/thickness as a silver dollar? Will it fit inside an expanded shell?
manreb
View Profile
Special user
666 Posts

Profile of manreb
Cerberus is not a single coin. This link should answer some of you questions http://www.toddlassen.com/cerberus.htm
YLyoo
View Profile
Regular user
South Korea
108 Posts

Profile of YLyoo
Dear manreb,

Thanks for the link, but I do know about the structure of Cerberus.

I was wondering when everything is put together, will it fit inside an expanded, how thick it is.

Thanks!
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
I just saw Todd tonight! Smile And hopefully He Is Coming Down to the magic round table this sat. Afternoon! I would think so! But I can ask Him If I remember! If not I am sure He can make an Over expand A shell That would fit!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
2351 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
Any reason you haven't called Todd and asked him directly? If anyone would know...
YLyoo
View Profile
Regular user
South Korea
108 Posts

Profile of YLyoo
Well, I haven't tried international calling. And I understand he is sometimes unable to answer emails for a long time.

I did read in another forum that the assembled gaff was exactly the same size as a silver dollar, so it would fit in an expanded shell.

Since this wasn't clarified on Todd's explanation, I just wanted to ask you guys.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

I was just looking At My Set Last night! And My real Silver Dollar And the Cerberus Gaff look Just the same size! The same size Round And the same thickness! So do you all ready Have a Silver Dollar expanded shell?

If Not the best way To get A killer Fit Would be to Have Todd Make Every thing At the same Time! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
YLyoo
View Profile
Regular user
South Korea
108 Posts

Profile of YLyoo
Dear David,

Thank you so much! It really must be a true piece of art. Very looking forward to buying it.
Thanks for the tip!

Regards, Tim.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Hay Your Welcome Tim! And After you get one I have A DVD out With 10 routines On it In 3 sets And one single Routine! If you would like the review on it Just send Me An E-Mail To coinjurer@comcast.net And I will send it to you! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
881 Posts

Profile of boydy
I'm Looking to pick up this set along with Davids DVD. Are these no longer made?
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Yea There Made But you Have to call Todd And Ask For One! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Question about Cerberus size (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL