We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Oswald acted alone. (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11 [Next]
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15986 Posts

Profile of tommy
Prove it!
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2732 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On Dec 26, 2015, Slim King wrote:
Yes ... Several agents agree with him. Others have confessed to the Big Event. Please name a single country (KGB types) that Doesn't think it was a conspiracy. Virtually all of them think JFK was killed by more than one person. In fact, I pretty sure you could never get a conviction in court. Oswald did not act alone.
http://www.history-matters.com/archive/c......port.htm

I'm sorry, this link is an index to an index to an index. Which agents agree with him and have "confessed" to the "Big Event?"

Apparently, FBI agents who DON'T agree with you, don't count.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2013/no......tigation
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20323 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Dec 27, 2015, tommy wrote:
Prove it!

Yea I stopped feeding the troll that is you long ago.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15986 Posts

Profile of tommy
Yes well the onus of proof is on he who make the claim, which is you, who has no rational response.

Your assertion that has been proven many is really so bad and troll like that it's hard to respond to just because you're wrong in so many ways. Oswald never stood trial and so it has never been proven in a court of law for a start. The Warren commission report could hardly be regarded has proven to any reasonable jury: ie

"CIA "Benign Cover-up"

CIA Director McCone was "complicit" in a Central Intelligence Agency “benign cover-up” by withholding information from the Warren Commission, according to a report by the CIA Chief Historian David Robarge released to the public in 2014.[24] According to this CIA report, CIA officers had been instructed to give only "passive, reactive and selective" assistance to the commission, in order to keep the commission focused on "what the Agency believed at the time was the ‘best truth’ — that Lee Harvey Oswald, for as yet undetermined motives, had acted alone in killing John Kennedy." The CIA was also covering up evidence that the CIA may have been in communication with Oswald before 1963, according to the CIA findings.[24]

Also withheld were earlier CIA plots, involving CIA links with the Mafia, to assassinate Cuban president Fidel Castro, which might have been considered to provide a motive to assassinate Kennedy. The report concluded "In the long term, the decision of John McCone and Agency leaders in 1964 not to disclose information about CIA's anti-Castro schemes might have done more to undermine the credibility of the commission than anything else that happened while it was conducting its investigation."[25][26] See Wiki
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17538 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Whenever you have a good argument that really gets them ... They call you a Troll Tommy .... It's how you know you are right!!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17538 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Dec 27, 2015, ed rhodes wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 26, 2015, Slim King wrote:
Yes ... Several agents agree with him. Others have confessed to the Big Event. Please name a single country (KGB types) that Doesn't think it was a conspiracy. Virtually all of them think JFK was killed by more than one person. In fact, I pretty sure you could never get a conviction in court. Oswald did not act alone.
http://www.history-matters.com/archive/c......port.htm

I'm sorry, this link is an index to an index to an index. Which agents agree with him and have "confessed" to the "Big Event?"

Apparently, FBI agents who DON'T agree with you, don't count.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2013/no......tigation

I honestly LOVE this testimony!!!!! It tells a LOT about how they canceled the truth.

Virtually everyone involved in the actual shootings believed in CONSPIRACY!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On Dec 27, 2015, Dannydoyle wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 27, 2015, acesover wrote:
Why can't we just admit that we would not bet the life of someone we love dearly that Oswald acted alone or that it really was a conspiracy? WHY? Because honestly we don't know for sure. If you do know what actually happened, and can "prove" it. Write a book and become a multimillionaire. Of course there is always the possibility that some agency known mostly by letters may kill you before you finish your book. Smile But that is the fun of it.

It has been proven. Many times.

Which one,alone or the conspiracy theory?
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20323 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Alone.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17538 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3373 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
Report of the Select Committee on Assassinations of King and Kennedy:

http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/sel......ary.html
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20323 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17538 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Dec 28, 2015, Pop Haydn wrote:
Report of the Select Committee on Assassinations of King and Kennedy:

http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/sel......ary.html

"The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. The committee is unable to identify the other gunman or the extent of the conspiracy."

THERE YOU HAVE IT IN BLACK AND WHITE!!!!
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15986 Posts

Profile of tommy
What “The committee believes.” is what “The committee believes.” and if you think what “The committee believes.” Is proof then what committee is right when different committees come to different conclusions on the same issue?

I hear the FBI to this day still have it listed as an open case.

Tommy
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3010 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
Edward Blake shot Kennedy from the grassy knoll--in ONE timeline.
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15986 Posts

Profile of tommy
If one were involved as a conspirator in the assassination of President Kennedy then I think one would likely get out of the USA before or after the act. However when I look down the list of the usual suspects none of them seem to have left the USA. Do you have any suspects that left the USA?

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17538 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Dec 29, 2015, tommy wrote:
If one were involved as a conspirator in the assassination of President Kennedy then I think one would likely get out of the USA before or after the act. However when I look down the list of the usual suspects none of them seem to have left the USA. Do you have any suspects that left the USA?

Not if you weren't going to be sought after. If you already had a "Patsy" ready to take the fall ...
Leaving would be the LAST thing you'd do.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15986 Posts

Profile of tommy
If one were involved as a conspirator in the assassination of President Kennedy one would end up dead if one didn't vanish I fancy. Ones fellow conspirators would soon sought one out.

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17538 Posts

Profile of Slim King
The conspirators took over. It is true they did kill off a bunch of the actual assassins themselves. They killed a bunch of eye witnesses and of course some reporters who got too close. But the guys who planned it all stuck together and made trillions of dollars.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15986 Posts

Profile of tommy
When a King thinks he is a King they kill him. Here endeth the lesson.

Tommy
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20323 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Made trillions of dollars?

Who killed the guys who killed the assassin? They obviously had to be dealt with as well. Just how many people were involved here?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Oswald acted alone. (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL