The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Oswald acted alone. (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On Nov 27, 2015, mastermindreader wrote:

Subequently it was found that the Dictabelt recordings that allegedly proved there were two gunmen were recorded AFTER the assassination. Hence the conspiracy conclusion was proven false.

The discrediting of certain evidence in favor of the conspiracy doesn't mean that conspiracy was "proven false." Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. There are still people who deal in facts - such as the House Select Committee's Chief Assistant Counsel and former NYC prosecutor Robert Tannenbaum - who still believe that there was a conspiracy.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Oct 2, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
Snipe hunting and snipering aren't the same thing.

Slim's an expert at sniping.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
[quote]On Oct 3, 2014, ed rhodes wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 2, 2014, Slim King wrote:
Wrong again!!!! ha ha ha ha

Explain why.

According to this;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.30-06_Springfield
kinda looks like a rifle.
http://acepilots.com/ww2/springfield-m1903.html
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Nov 27, 2015, LobowolfXXX wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 27, 2015, mastermindreader wrote:

Subequently it was found that the Dictabelt recordings that allegedly proved there were two gunmen were recorded AFTER the assassination. Hence the conspiracy conclusion was proven false.

The discrediting of certain evidence in favor of the conspiracy doesn't mean that conspiracy was "proven false." Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. There are still people who deal in facts - such as the House Select Committee's Chief Assistant Counsel and former NYC prosecutor Robert Tannenbaum - who still believe that there was a conspiracy.

Lobo is 100% correct!!! It's this unfortunate trend Bob has to discard the 10 commandments of Logic ...
http://www.nootroponaut.com/wp-content/u......ogic.jpg

I heard Bob on this podcast the other day and he seemed just fine on several logical points ...but when it's not in his favor he abandons the concept.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
[quote]On Nov 29, 2015, ringmaster wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 3, 2014, ed rhodes wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 2, 2014, Slim King wrote:
Wrong again!!!! ha ha ha ha

Explain why.

According to this;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.30-06_Springfield
kinda looks like a rifle.
http://acepilots.com/ww2/springfield-m1903.html

A quick search for 30.06 reveals a lot more pictures of a rifle than a shell ... Smile
https://www.google.com/search?q=30.06+ri......q=30.06+
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
The case against Oswald is a load of nonsense and that is just why people keep going over and over it just like they do with a magic effect.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Nov 29, 2015, tommy wrote:
The case against Oswald is a load of nonsense and that is just why people keep going over and over it just like they do with a magic effect.

How did Oswald get from the 6th floor to the lunch room below? Eye witnesses say he NEVER CAME DOWN THE STAIRWAY (At the crucial time)!!!!!!! That little factoid alone should start the dominoes falling.

I like this little blog logically exploring the possibilities ... Could Oswald wipe off all fingerprints, hide the rifle, turn invisible, and then run down 6 flights of stairs silently, get to the lunchroom, take out his lunch and begin eating, without breaking a sweat in 90 seconds? That's the very first question you need to answer.
https://thegirlonthestairs.wordpress.com......-escape/
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Oswaldini
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
The key to Oswald is his time in the military and then the Soviet Union.

You think the FBI and CIA didn't know exactly what he was up to? His "Fair Play for Cuba" was in the same building as several anti-Castro organizations.

He was an asset for the FBI/CIA. That's how they did things in those days.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Nov 29, 2015, Slim King wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 29, 2015, tommy wrote:

How did Oswald get from the 6th floor to the lunch room below? Eye witnesses say he NEVER CAME DOWN THE STAIRWAY (At the crucial time)!!!!!!! That little factoid alone should start the dominoes falling.

I like this little blog logically exploring the possibilities ... Could Oswald wipe off all fingerprints, hide the rifle, turn invisible, and then run down 6 flights of stairs silently, get to the lunchroom, take out his lunch and begin eating, without breaking a sweat in 90 seconds? That's the very first question you need to answer.
https://thegirlonthestairs.wordpress.com......-escape/

You REALLY need to stop watching Oliver Stone movies.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I don't have that one danny .. Is it good?... And explain the eye witness account that Oswald DID NOT come down the stairs ... Love to hear your FACTS .. Smile
I doubt they could have gotten a conviction in a real court of law. It's just weird how the FBI fingerprinted him after he was dead at the mortuary. The mortician himself couldn't figure out why?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmShDlQo7rU No more Magic Bullet nonsense ....
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Dec 7, 2015, tommy wrote:
Explain this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrcuaRAiU4o

They say the still photo is a re-enactment photo from a newer film.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
So they say and I look forward to seeing the film of it if they ever say where it can be seen.

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
As a youngster I remember my Aunt reading the Warren Report. I think she believed it ...EVERY WORD .... my Uncle ... NOT SO MUCH.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
What was that report exactly and what was the goal?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Dec 10, 2015, Dannydoyle wrote:
What was that report exactly and what was the goal?

Not sure why you'd even be involved in this discussion if you don't have a clue what the Warren Report was.

http://www.history.com/topics/warren-commission
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I have a clue. I have serious doubts as to if you do.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I own a copy. I don't need to ask questions about it.

It is packed full of lies and half truths. Ten years later the Congress concluded it was WRONG!!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Oswald acted alone. (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL