The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Oswald acted alone. (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15919 Posts

Profile of tommy
One according to trolls like you and his assassin is dead but whether or not they killed Ruby is open to debate.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
818 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On Dec 30, 2015, Dannydoyle wrote:
Made trillions of dollars?

Who killed the guys who killed the assassin? They obviously had to be dealt with as well. Just how many people were involved here?

Can't tell you. Because then I would have to kill you. Smile
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Did you guys ever see the lists of witnesses that died mysteriously ???
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20190 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Did you ever see the list of things similar between the Kennedy and Lincoln assinations? So what?

Again who killed the guys killing all the people? Certainly they had to be dealt with right? How many people were involved in the plot?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I would estimate three teams of three shooters and assistants. They would have Triangulated positions assuring someone gets a good shot. The limo was almost stopped for the final two shots (That people could HEAR). If Oswald was the only shooter he would have taken the direct shot as the limo approached him ... A straight on shot. Instead you want me to believe he passed on all of the easy shots and waited until the target was "Leaving" at an odd angle while shooting through tree branches. As a former hunter this is the most stupid and ridiculous thing an assassin would do since the shot would be 10 times more difficult. It just defies logic.

Johnson had a professional hit man working for him. There were sharpshooters from Miami, I would imagine cubans, and then of course the mobsters. There may have also been back ups ready in case these men failed. Several criminal have confessed to being part of the murder.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20190 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Just as I thought. Too many Oliver Stone movies.

All that is conjecture and nothing resembling logic or fact. But it is par for the course. All of it debunked for decades.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15919 Posts

Profile of tommy
"All of it debunked for decades." All that is conjecture and nothing resembling logic or fact. But it is par for the course.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20190 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
What is this thread? Marvel's Troll Team Up?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15919 Posts

Profile of tommy
I am simply pointing out the irony in your trolling: Simply asserting that something has been debunked is no rational argument that it has been, even if the assertion is correct.

Tommy
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20190 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Yes go through the links I posted. I know facts have nothing to do with your existence but most find them compelling.

Funny the way trolls like you guys pick up language. Calling others trolls to distract does not stop everyone from knowing your Alex Jones bs is just that.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Dec 31, 2015, Dannydoyle wrote:
Yes go through the links I posted. I know facts have nothing to do with your existence but most find them compelling.

Funny the way trolls like you guys pick up language. Calling others trolls to distract does not stop everyone from knowing your Alex Jones bs is just that.

I think it's obvious you are the troll here ... None of us are acting badly!!!!
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3010 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
Wow. Just...Wow.
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15919 Posts

Profile of tommy

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15919 Posts

Profile of tommy
This guy, on December 8, 1991, in Belavezhskaya Pushcha together with the leaders of Russia (Boris Yeltsin) and Ukraine (Leonid Kravchuk), signed a declaration that the Soviet Union was dissolved and replaced by the Commonwealth of Independent States and became the head of state for Belarus, was a top scientist and so on, was the guy the USSR assigned to teach Oswald Russian.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislav_Shushkevich

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Jan 4, 2016, tommy wrote:
This guy, on December 8, 1991, in Belavezhskaya Pushcha together with the leaders of Russia (Boris Yeltsin) and Ukraine (Leonid Kravchuk), signed a declaration that the Soviet Union was dissolved and replaced by the Commonwealth of Independent States and became the head of state for Belarus, was a top scientist and so on, was the guy the USSR assigned to teach Oswald Russian.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislav_Shushkevich

WOWZA!!! That's amazing!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Oswald acted alone. (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL