The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Oswald acted alone. (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9~10~11 [Next]
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Quote:
On Sep 13, 2014, LobowolfXXX wrote:
A) Yes.
B) Probably.
C) Maybe.
D) Probably not.
E) No.

Maybe I'm just not big on conspiracies but I'd say Probably.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
On Sep 21, 2014, rockwall wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 13, 2014, LobowolfXXX wrote:
A) Yes.
B) Probably.
C) Maybe.
D) Probably not.
E) No.

Maybe I'm just not big on conspiracies but I'd say Probably.

Shoot off the fireworks~ We almost agree on something. I said "maybe," but I think it is more probable than not.

At the same time I don't doubt that there were actually several conspiracies to kill the President, but I think that Oswald simply slipped in and rendered them all moot. (But that certainly explains all of the indicators pointing to the Mafia, the CIA, Cuba, etc.)
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16029 Posts

Profile of tommy
Marina Oswald lives in Rockwall and in fear of the secret service.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17553 Posts

Profile of Slim King
The Warren report was all BS!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On Sep 21, 2014, tommy wrote:

Are you sure that you don't mean Roswell Area 51? Smile
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On Sep 21, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
A patsy? I guess it's just a coincidence that Oswald, on April 13, 1963, used the SAME rifle used to shoot President Kennedy in an unsuccessful assassination attempt on General Edwin Walker.

Quote:
Marina Oswald testified that her husband told her that he traveled by bus to General Walker's house and shot at Walker with his rifle.[94][95] She said that Oswald considered Walker to be the leader of a "fascist organization."[96] A note Oswald left for Marina on the night of the attempt, telling her what to do if he did not return, was not found until ten days after the Kennedy assassination.

Before the Kennedy assassination, Dallas police had no suspects in the Walker shooting,[101] but Oswald's involvement was suspected within hours of his arrest following the assassination.[102] The Walker bullet was too damaged to run conclusive ballistics studies on it,[103] but neutron activation analysis later showed that it was "extremely likely" that it was made by the same manufacturer and for the same rifle make as the two bullets which later struck Kennedy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Harvey_......_attempt

Inconclusive, but extremely likely it was made for the same rifle make, not (necessarily) the same rifle.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2014, acesover wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 21, 2014, tommy wrote:

Are you sure that you don't mean Roswell Area 51? Smile

She certainly doesn't live in ME!!! (At least not last I checked.) Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17553 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2014, LobowolfXXX wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 21, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
A patsy? I guess it's just a coincidence that Oswald, on April 13, 1963, used the SAME rifle used to shoot President Kennedy in an unsuccessful assassination attempt on General Edwin Walker.

Quote:
Marina Oswald testified that her husband told her that he traveled by bus to General Walker's house and shot at Walker with his rifle.[94][95] She said that Oswald considered Walker to be the leader of a "fascist organization."[96] A note Oswald left for Marina on the night of the attempt, telling her what to do if he did not return, was not found until ten days after the Kennedy assassination.

Before the Kennedy assassination, Dallas police had no suspects in the Walker shooting,[101] but Oswald's involvement was suspected within hours of his arrest following the assassination.[102] The Walker bullet was too damaged to run conclusive ballistics studies on it,[103] but neutron activation analysis later showed that it was "extremely likely" that it was made by the same manufacturer and for the same rifle make as the two bullets which later struck Kennedy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Harvey_......_attempt

Inconclusive, but extremely likely it was made for the same rifle make, not (necessarily) the same rifle.

My first rifle was a JAP 6.5 my father bought for me. Same size shell. There are thousands of rifles that take that size shell. BTW ... It's the last rifle I'd use to shoot someone with sniper style .....30.06's are the ones used by most snipers in the day. Just sayin'
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20374 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Ever had sniper training Slim?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Much more likely the same rifle, Lobo, given Oswald's statements and hand-written note to his wife Marina. He admitted to her he had taken a shot at Walker. Why would he have two identical Carcano rifles?

Slim- He didn't buy the Carcano because it was a sniper rifle. He bought it because it was cheap and available by mail order. The same make and model was later used by investigators to successfully replicate the shots that killed the President. (I know you won't accept that, but reality seems to be something you continually refuse to come to grips with.)
Randwill
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Randwill
Quote:
On Oct 1, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
Much more likely the same rifle, Lobo, given Oswald's statements and hand-written note to his wife Marina. He admitted to her he had taken a shot at Walker. Why would he have two identical Carcano rifles?

Slim- He didn't buy the Carcano because it was a sniper rifle. He bought it because it was cheap and available by mail order. The same make and model was later used by investigators to successfully replicate the shots that killed the President. (I know you won't accept that, but reality seems to be something you continually refuse to come to grips with.)

If only that pesky reality would stop interfering with prejudices and preconceived notions. Also Fox News-conceived notions.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16029 Posts

Profile of tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Yes, tommy, there are lots of conspiracy theory sites that routinely misstate and misinterpret the facts. Thank you for bringing yet another one to our attention. (Do you have anything handy about the secret colonies on the Moon?)

Next!

From the expert testimony given at the hearings of the House Special Committee on Assassinations

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/hs......253b.htm
Randwill
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Randwill
Quote:
Yes, tommy, there are lots of conspiracy theory sites that routinely misstate and misinterpret the facts. Thank you for bringing yet another one to our attention. (Do you have anything handy about the secret colonies on the Moon?)

Next!

From the expert testimony given at the hearings of the House Special Committee on Assassinations

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/hs......253b.htm

Weren't Wolf and Guinn later revealed to be extraterrestrials ? I'm sure I read it on the internet somewhere. Slim? Tommy?
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Yes, that is most likely the case. In any event, I'm sure that it's PARANORMAL!!!!!!!!!!

But here's the big question. Where was Nixon when Kennedy was assassinated? He always claimed that he had left Dallas early that morning BEFORE the assassination, but years later it came out that he was in fact still there when the assassination happened. What could it all mean????

Enter the rabbit hole* once again with Fletcher Prouty:

http://www.prouty.org/nixon.html

*of course, the problem with rabbit holes is that once you fall in it's nearly impossible to find your way out again - a fate that has apparently befallen some of our resident conspiracy theorists.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16029 Posts

Profile of tommy
Dr Vincent Guinn performed neutron activation analysis on the bullet fired at General Walker, as well as several bullet fragments associated with the JFK assassination. He claimed that the Walker bullet was “extremely likely” to be a fragment from the same type of bullet as those fired at President Kennedy (HSCA Report, appendix vol.1, p.502), but his methodology and results have since been refuted (see How Reliable is the Neutron Activation Analysis Evidence in the JFK Assassination?).

http://22november1963.org.uk/jfk-assassi......analysis

Next!

Tommy
Randwill
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Randwill
A Neutron Activation Analyzer sure sounds like something an ET would have.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16029 Posts

Profile of tommy
And how does that misstate and misinterpret your so called facts: which you misstate and misinterpretare as facts but which are not facts but expert opinion?

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17553 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Oct 1, 2014, Dannydoyle wrote:
Ever had sniper training Slim?

You'd have to ask the dozens of deer and elk I've killed over the years if I'm a proficient shot. To save meat my father pretty much insisted on head shots. I hunted avidly from 10 to 24. I was never trained as a sniper, but I have a famous relative who was one.
30.06's were used in Viet Nam by US snipers. That is my favorite weapon. Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17553 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
Yes, that is most likely the case. In any event, I'm sure that it's PARANORMAL!!!!!!!!!!

But here's the big question. Where was Nixon when Kennedy was assassinated? He always claimed that he had left Dallas early that morning BEFORE the assassination, but years later it came out that he was in fact still there when the assassination happened. What could it all mean????

Enter the rabbit hole* once again with Fletcher Prouty:

http://www.prouty.org/nixon.html

*of course, the problem with rabbit holes is that once you fall in it's nearly impossible to find your way out again - a fate that has apparently befallen some of our resident conspiracy theorists.

Nice!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Oswald acted alone. (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL