The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Must-Have Halloween Show Items (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Our MAKE IT SPOOKY music CD is an indispensable resource to set the mood for all your Halloween shows. Features madcap melodies, kooky beats and eerie atmospheres. 18 royalty-free fun, quirky and mysterious tracks! (see review below).

SKULL-O-PINI is a hilarious and totally unique presentation for the classic Skeleton in the Closet effect. In this routine (with professional custom music track), the skeleton SINGS to you, the performer! Generates wonderful responses from kids and adults. "“I just love Skull-o-pini!  You’ve taken a good trick and made it better, and also made it into great fun.  It really is terrific!”"
- Duane Laflin

Check our website for details, and have a Spooktacular Halloween!

- Arthur & Leslie Stead

“There are a handful of very skilled composer-arrangers who have chosen to write specifically for magicians. One of the best teams is Arthur and Leslie Stead. This CD contains 13 full length pieces in various styles, all with a certain amount of spookiness to them, such as sound effects (masterfully done, so they don’t interfere with the music) and thematic and harmonic choices that will allow you to underscore various aspects of your routines. There are also five shorter bonus tracks that set the mood very quickly. There are bluesy, orchestral, rock and jazzy pieces. It all has a good, strong beat, so you can easily choreograph movements to it. Also, there are plenty of spots in which there are musical devices, such as accented chords, 'shots,' glissandos, and other musical devices that will allow you to emphasize productions, transformations or vanishes. Taste in music is very subjective. However, this particular CD would be excellent for any of the purposes I have already mentioned, or to set the mood for a séance or bizarre presentation. And it’s not just for Halloween. You can use this music for any kind of routine that needs a spooky background or a mysterious atmosphere.”
- Bill Palmer, MUM Magazine

Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Must-Have Halloween Show Items (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL