The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Classic Fantastic" By Paul Vigil (81 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
Are these routines suitable for close up/strolling???!!
paulvigil
View Profile
V.I.P.
268 Posts

Profile of paulvigil
Some.

Did you see the foreword from Johnny Thompson on the previous page?

It should give you a pretty good idea what's up.

Anyway, hope it helps, pal.

Any other questions or concerns let me know; I'll check in here periodically to see if I can assist further.
guitarmagic
View Profile
Elite user
Southern Louisiana
425 Posts

Profile of guitarmagic
Happy Holidays Paul et al! Just posted payment to paulvigil at Hotmail dot com while sending intense thanks for sharing your work as I can always count on it to be powerful, inspiring and entertaining. Many continued successes Brother! Smile
Why is it that on one side of the world a person looks at a picture of the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks so real." At the same time on the other side of the world a person looks at the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks like a picture."
lokikross
View Profile
Special user
An Undying Heart of Chaos; Stabbed with
719 Posts

Profile of lokikross
Hey everyone!

Since there is some confusion, and some do not use PayPal as much as some others do; I generated a link that will take you to Paypal and have the info Paul needs plugged in for you.
This is only for the pre-Dec 1st deal, after that you will have to add your shipping.

But for now, this link should get you started.

http://tinyurl.com/mlf7kf2

It will plug in Paul's info, and price.
All you have to do is put your email info in, and hit send Smile

I hope this helps everyone involved, and have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

Best,
L
lokikross
View Profile
Special user
An Undying Heart of Chaos; Stabbed with
719 Posts

Profile of lokikross
Now that I have checked it from my phone, it may only work on my pc Smile

Let me check into it and find out if I cannot get a link from Paypal, the original was long. Like this:
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr......6cbd8fb4

Basically.
It will ask how much: 200.00 US, and the email paulvigil@hotmail.com.
Then it will either ask you to log into your PayPal account, or just send payment. Smile

But that's the easy part!
Once you get the book you have to master the material O.o

Best,
L
paulvigil
View Profile
V.I.P.
268 Posts

Profile of paulvigil
Friends and whomever else it may concern,

All domestic orders have been shipped (and will arrive before Xmas). Still Fulfilling some intl. ones; which I'll finish up on Monday (here, of course, delivery will vary by country).

Thanks again, gang.

V

PS Isn't it funny how these guys act like I'm hard to find when they're the ones with no email linked to their accounts and are usually under some stupid nom de plume?
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
Great news Paul that these are starting to ship, hope mine was one of the ones posted already?
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Thanks Paul and Merry Christmas to you.

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Ben Whiting
View Profile
Loyal user
Traverse City, MI
246 Posts

Profile of Ben Whiting
Placed my order today. Can't wait for it to arrive. Thanks Paul!
michealmachek
View Profile
New user
BC, Canada
25 Posts

Profile of michealmachek
I'm interested to hear some first thoughts on the book from those who have received it. I myself have not placed an order with Paul yet but may need to get me an early Christmas gift.

Merry Christmas
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
I just finished reading Paul's new book, Classic Fantastic. And it's just what the title implies- classic and fantastic.

The book is divided into four sections, with each one dedicated to a specific plot. But each section covers more than one trick. For instance, the multiple selection section also discusses Paul's work on Triumph, and High 5.0 covers numerous ways to present mental card magic.

Paul has quickly become one of my favorite performers and one of my favorite creators. This book shows you why on both counts.

Word on the street is that a good portion of the books are already gone. So stop waiting and get it in time for the holidays!

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
Ben Whiting
View Profile
Loyal user
Traverse City, MI
246 Posts

Profile of Ben Whiting
Any other reviews?
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On Dec 15, 2014, BenRoss wrote:
Any other reviews?

Sometimes when you snooze, you lose.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1406 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Quote:
On Dec 15, 2014, Steven Conner wrote:
Quote:
Any other reviews?

Sometimes when you snooze, you lose.

With 500 copies printed and a $200 pricetag, these won't vanish instantly.

I think folks can safely snooze a while until impartially written reviews come out.
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Quote:
Any other reviews?

Is there anything specific I can answer? Ask away!
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
Ben Whiting
View Profile
Loyal user
Traverse City, MI
246 Posts

Profile of Ben Whiting
I already ordered a copy. I'm just excited and waiting Smile

and apparently using smiley faces like a middle-schooler Smile
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Dec 14, 2014, Ben Train wrote:
I just finished reading Paul's new book, Classic Fantastic. And it's just what the title implies- classic and fantastic.

The book is divided into four sections, with each one dedicated to a specific plot. But each section covers more than one trick. For instance, the multiple selection section also discusses Paul's work on Triumph, and High 5.0 covers numerous ways to present mental card magic.

Paul has quickly become one of my favorite performers and one of my favorite creators. This book shows you why on both counts.

Word on the street is that a good portion of the books are already gone. So stop waiting and get it in time for the holidays!

Ben

Which street?
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
The street running through the underground of course. Fantastic material.
Iain Moran
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
693 Posts

Profile of Iain Moran
What's happened to this thread??
Quentin
View Profile
Inner circle
1020 Posts

Profile of Quentin
Word on my street is that my postman does a great Endless Chain routine. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Classic Fantastic" By Paul Vigil (81 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL