The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Weather's changing (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Sep 24, 2014, J-Mac wrote:

Look here: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_pg_1?rh=i......11538306

Jim

Thanks, all this time I have been asking Pharmacists, they just start checking ingredients on different hand creams and lotions. I was ready to give
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
My go to hand lotion is now Udderly Smooth, found at Walgreens or Rite-aid, etc. I was looking for something with lanolin included, rare now. It's inexpensive and gives you smooth hands with just a hint of stickiness; oh yes, and it's virtually odorless.
TH

Occupy Your Dream
Lawrens Godon
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1108 Posts

Profile of Lawrens Godon
Ordered.
Could be the solution for an effect I'm working on ^^
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
I use Udderly Smooth in the winter when my hands get so dry they crack and bleed. It helps a lot for that. But it doesn't keep my hands tacky enough for very long. It doesn't really help me at all with my sleights.

Jim
Dentian
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Dentian
How do we know if octopalm is safe to use? Have there been any tests done in the long term?
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2014, Dentian wrote:
How do we know if octopalm is safe to use? Have there been any tests done in the long term?

I don’t know - kind of an odd question. Do you know if such testing has been done on any of the dry hand lotions, etc., that are regularly discussed here? I don’t commonly see that asked here.

Jim
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1907 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
I've heard that after repeated use there is the risk of having a finger or two fall off, but many feel it is worth it, given the fantastic effects made possible.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
SOOOO New Meaning To " gave them the Finger! Smile "
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Dentian
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Dentian
I tried asking Murphy's directly but havent gotten a response. I guess only time will tell. I heard some things about people getting magicians wax stuck underneath their nails/on their fingertips, which eventually caused someproblems. Seems the octopalm is more of a gel, so I have similar concerns.

Fingers falling off does indeed sound fantastic. Perhaps they should make a Lizard Finger Groweing gel as well, I wouldnt want to buy something I can only perform 10 times (or 20 if I feel so inclined).
Rubiales
View Profile
New user
El Puerto de Santa Maria
89 Posts

Profile of Rubiales
I think by smell, color, texture and properties, Octopalm is pine resin...
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On Sep 29, 2014, Ray Haining wrote:
I've heard that after repeated use there is the risk of having a finger or two fall off, but many feel it is worth it, given the fantastic effects made possible.

Well, then I'd take the two fingers and glue them together and make a Finger Thing! LOL!

Doug
Kabbalah
View Profile
Inner circle
1621 Posts

Profile of Kabbalah
Quote:
On Sep 29, 2014, Dougini wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 29, 2014, Ray Haining wrote:

Well, then I'd take the two fingers and glue them together and make a Finger Thing! LOL!

Doug

It would certainly be a realistic looking one!
"Long may magicians fascinate and continue to be fascinated by the mystery potential in a pack of cards."
~Cliff Green

"The greatest tricks ever performed are not done at all. The audience simply think they see them."
~ John Northern Hilliard
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Weather's changing (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL