The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I.S.I.S. (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16~17~18 [Next]
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16262 Posts

Profile of tommy
Its a mystery, wrapped in a riddle, inside an enigma. The world is full of dilemmas which are both good and bad at the same time. You could not have destroyed the Soviet Empire without using them there “Illegal Islamic Terrorists.” what can you do without them?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2785 Posts

Profile of lunatik
But would they make known their beliefs or intent knowing that the locals might not be so welcoming? A smart terrorist will blend in with the population as much as they can until they decide to enact their objective.
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2785 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Quote:
On Oct 10, 2014, tommy wrote:
Its a mystery, wrapped in a riddle, inside an enigma. The world is full of dilemmas which are both good and bad at the same time. You could not have destroyed the Soviet Empire without using them there “Illegal Islamic Terrorists.” what can you do without them?

You are racist, discriminating, and a bigot!!
Smile
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
On Oct 10, 2014, lunatik wrote:
They first confirmed that they detained 3-4 ISIS members but now they don't want to confirm anything. Seems suspicious, eh? It should, but with millions of illegal immigrants and a lot lot liberal supporters not wanting us to lockdown the border, it's stopping our gov't from using common sense. Talk about politics!!! You do realize terrorists have entered our country and have successfully entered our country killing thousands, right? Or did you so soon forget? Yes, they flew into our country and it's nowadays it's a lot harder for them to just hop on a plane and fly here. Do you REALLY think that the next best place for these terrorists to enter our country is not our borders? One would have to be either willfully ignorant or just plain dumb to think not

Bob, Please answer my previous question:

Please provide an example where you would lock down our borders. Don't beat around the bush, please spell out a couple of examples.

Who is the "they" who confirmed that? Two Republican Congressman who had NO facts to back up their allegations.

How would you go about locking down the border? And what does that even mean? Legally the "border" includes over 300 land, sea, and air ports of entry where all foreign visitors, returning American citizens and imported cargo that enters the U.S. is screened.

http://www.cbp.gov/border-security

How are you going to lock all that down? Nobody in, nobody out- that's what a lock down is.

So please explain what you REALLY mean so we can better understand where your fear mongering is directed.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2785 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Nobody in our out without us knowing exactly who it is. Sounds responsible to me. Would you be willing make it almost physically impossible for anyone to just physically walk across the our border without us contacting them through an official entry? Or do you support the notion that holes in our border shouldn't be sealed to prevent not only terrorists but drug and human traffickers through? For some reason, I think you like those many holes that our border has, and I think that you like the fact that our gov't has no clue as to who they are or what their intentions are. also, have you ever heard about being proactive rather than reactive? Maybe it would be in your best interest to be proactive so as to not have our gov't draw up new surveillance powers than what they currently have?

What event would have to happen on our soil to have you support having a border that is almost impossible for anyone to cross? Nuclear maybe? Maybe 2-3 dirty bombs?

Be back later, board game night!
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1192 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
We know that we have millions of people who are in the country illegally. We know that there is a group with tens of thousands of terrorists intent on killing Americans and harming American interests.

Nope, I can't think of any reason anyone would be concerned.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1192 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
You are correct Danny. I'd lock down al of our borders.

And Bob, if there was enough evidence of Isis members entering our country through our borders to satisfy your requirements, would you EVER approve of locking down our border? If not, Please provide an example where you would. Don't beat around the bush, please spell out an example.

Tighten the borders?! There's a bunch of folks out there who want to LOOSEN them and believe that only racists disagree.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

He said "lock down" the borders, Lobo. Not tighten them.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Quote:
... For some reason, I think you like those many holes that our border has, and I think that you like the fact that our gov't has no clue as to who they are or what their intentions are.

If you actually think that, your screen name is apt.

And- just a tip- Don't question my patriotism or my love for this country.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1192 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On Oct 10, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:

Quote:
What about ISIS infiltrating our porous south border? Should it be tightened like the Israel wall? Or are some waiting for another 9-11 to happen or worse?

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16262 Posts

Profile of tommy
How many Americans a day are murdered by illegal immigrants?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Quote:
On Oct 10, 2014, LobowolfXXX wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
What about ISIS infiltrating our porous south border? Should it be tightened like the Israel wall? Or are some waiting for another 9-11 to happen or worse?

He appears to use the terms interchangeably. He also wrote this:

Quote:
And Bob, if there was enough evidence of Isis members entering our country through our borders to satisfy your requirements, would you EVER approve of locking down our border?

Obviously, I'd never approve of locking down our borders. That would bring all international trade and travel to a standstill.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

And I have no doubt that a large part of the anti-immigrant fear mongering in this country is fueled by racism.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16262 Posts

Profile of tommy
Obviously Bob doesn't want to save the world from global warming any longer.

Tommy
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1192 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
And I have no doubt that a large part of the anti-immigrant fear mongering in this country is fueled by racism.

Most of what's commonly referred to as "anti-immigrant" is in actuality "anti-illegal-immigrant."

Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20613 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Carlos Mencia had a hilarious bit about building the fence. Maybe someone less lazy than me can locate it.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Quote:
Quote:

Most of what's commonly referred to as "anti-immigrant" is in actuality "anti-illegal-immigrant."

Oh- like the current lies that hispanics and Central and South Americans bring diseases across the border? That kind of fear mongering isn't racist?

Who'd have thought?
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1192 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
My statement is accurate, and it means exactly what it says. As a rhetorical tactic, liberals frequently mischaracterize opposition to illegal immigration as opposition to immigration.

LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1192 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Oh- like the current lies that hispanics and Central and South Americans bring diseases across the border? That kind of fear mongering isn't racist?

Who'd have thought?

Is this a bogus document?
http://www.oig.dhs.gov/assets/Mgmt/2014/Over_Un_Ali_Chil.pdf

mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I.S.I.S. (17 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16~17~18 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL