The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I.S.I.S. (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..16~17~18 [Next]
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20613 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
It may be a lot of things but simplistic certainly is not one of them.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
If you publicly behead our people, we certainly won't sit back. (You might, but I wouldn't.) Too bad that the killers choose to hide behind human shields of innocents. Their blood is on ISIS's hands.

Pretty simple, DAVE.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Sep 26, 2014, Dannydoyle wrote:

Getting upset because someone killed your family is a no brainer....
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Quote:
On Sep 25, 2014, Slim King wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 26, 2014, Dannydoyle wrote:

Getting upset because someone killed your family is a no brainer....

You mean like beheading one of your sons because he happens to be an American or a British journalist? You're right, it's a no brainer.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Yes BOB ... That exactly what I mean. How long will you let the media drag you around with these two murders? Since this has happened check out how many murders in CHICAGO!!!!
http://homicides.suntimes.com/
Maybe you need some air strikes over there? Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
Quote:
On Sep 26, 2014, Slim King wrote:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Brian ... Man you work way too hard at this. You could make some real cash with your skill set. Smile
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16262 Posts

Profile of tommy
The use of radical Jihadist fanaticism etcetera is as old as the hills. ie

Gerhard von Mende (December 25, 1904-December 16, 1963) was a Baltic German who was head of the Caucasus division at the Reich Ministry for the Occupied Eastern Territory, or Ostministerium, in Nazi Germany. He was a scholar on Asiatic and Muslim minorities within the Soviet Union and was considered the pioneer of mobilising them as a fifth column against the Communists, while being one of their staunchest advocates within Nazi Germany and post-war West Germany. Following World War II, he established the Research Service Eastern Europe through financing by the West German foreign office, a company which replicated his activities at the Ostministerium, becoming an intelligence asset for the CIA and BND.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerhard_von_Mende

If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I just read that the building we have been blowing up at night were basically empty with ISIS leaving more than a week ago. Read the news from a local reporter there. I wondered why there weren't a lot of cars in the parking lot .......
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
ISIS is out to behead EVERYONE (EVEN CHILDREN) just because they're deemed infidels, to set up their Caliphate, including other Muslims they deem "apostates".

Eradicate them fast I say.
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16262 Posts

Profile of tommy
No one is stopping you. They are looking for people like you in Syria.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2014, tommy wrote:
No one is stopping you. They are looking for people like you in Syria.

They are everywhere.

I do my bit. Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5484 Posts

Profile of RNK
As I stated a long time ago- I personally spoke to a veteran that specifically told me they used to dig the ground down in the desert during the war for shooting ranges that couldn't be picked up by Iraq's radar. When doing this his unit FOUND cache's of mustard seed gas- a WMD. So- YES- Iraq did have WMD's. Not to mention they had labs that could develop chemical/biological weapons within a week if ordered.

Second- the oil fields are being taken out by the US because ISIS is using them to make money. It is very smart for the US to take these out.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

And a long time ago I asked you for any PROOF of WMDs found in Irag.

There is none, the statement of an anonymous veteran notwithstanding. (Funny that he never said anything about that to the press, or they would have been all over it, as would the Bush administration.)

There were no WMDs found in Iraq. Even Bush himself finally admitted that.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20613 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
He used them to gas his own people. They existed. Did he have them when we got there? Who knows? Did he try to make it look to the world like he had them? ABSOLUTELY.

Was it stupid to go into Iraq? OH HECK YEA.

Do we really need to keep going over this?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16262 Posts

Profile of tommy

Tommy
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27157 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
R4BIA?

The hand graphic works, not so sure the meme and text are aligned.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16262 Posts

Profile of tommy
Inside the Muslim Brotherhood in the West

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2012/au......he-west/

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Here's my prediction....The only reason we are in Syria is to eventually kill ASSAD... ISIS is just the excuse to arm the other terrorists ... ASSAD has killed more ISIS than all of the US forces combined. Syria will become just like Libya .. A cesspool of terrorism..... Smile
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16262 Posts

Profile of tommy
I predict government will seek new powers. That people could be stopped from speaking at public events and their social media use limited under "extremism ASBOs".

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I.S.I.S. (17 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..16~17~18 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL