The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The words we use » » "Story" for coin in bottle routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Magi
View Profile
New user
Boise, Idaho
7 Posts

Profile of The Magi
Hey, I'd really like to perform the coin in bottle routine, but I just don't know of anything that a person could say to make this effect interesting. If anyone could help out it would be greatly appreciated!
BOT Smile TLE
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26867 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Probably better to work the other way around and find stories you like and find the tricks to accompany them. It is quite a problem to start with the cart and try to put a horse behind. Much easier for all to start with a horse and let it pull the cart. Smile
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Giles
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of Giles
Hi, you mention : "I just don't know of anything that a person could say to make this effect interesting".
Well, I should say that the effect is fairly interesting without needing to say anything.
Without knowing your exact desires, may I suggest remembering what attracted you first to this effect. Also, it sometimes helps to clarify exactly what the effect is. In this case, a 'penetration'.
Good luck!
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26867 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
How about trying to get the deposit out of the bottle?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The words we use » » "Story" for coin in bottle routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL