We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » RE: TGM--in memory of Phil Willmarth (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

solylkundu
View Profile
New user
Kolkata, India
19 Posts

Profile of solylkundu
Hello all at the IBM,
My name is Salil Kumar Kundu—aka Solyl Kundu; a member of the IBM fraternity since 1985. Many of you know me personally, however; some may not know or just know me by my name because of my involvement and several postings for past several years in the Ring 2100 forum and its digest.
Perhaps now you would recognize me; moreover some of you might recognize me as the Publisher of The Gimmick MagiZette ezine (published once in every two months) which I mail to many friends around the world for last three years.
Saying this entire let me explain you the reason of my approach to you via this forum. I don’t have the contact address of many of you, and I wanted to reach you fast for the reason explained below.
The gentleman magician—Past Int’l President Phil Willmarth has passed away recently.
We all (including some eminent officials of I.B.M. And Patrons of TGM) at The Gimmick MagiZette e-zine have resolved to devote the forthcoming issue of TGM (due in end October 2014) in memory of Phil Willmarth. It would be our homage to Phil Willmarth—a decision that was hailed by many of the magic fraternity.
Consequently, we earnestly request to all the friends and acquaintances of Phil—especially to those who had worked with him hand in hand in the IBM and/or TLR to send us articles, photographs, reminiscences, anecdotes and/or whatever they have on Phil Willmarth to help compile this issue of TGM in a memorable way for the magic community. The magic fraternity and we all at TGM will be thankful to the contributors.
Please consider this appeal as urgency and fast response. In addition, excuse me for approaching you in this circular type mail.
Thanks so much in advance for your valuable assistance!
Best regards.
MAGICordially,
Solyl
Salil Kumar Kundu, TVP of I.B.M. in India solylkundu@gmail.com
Magic Makes Merriment.

Merriment is Magnified by

Solyl Kundu, The Magician.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » RE: TGM--in memory of Phil Willmarth (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL