The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » New "Fool Us" episode tomorrow night (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1576 Posts

Profile of Ihop
Season 1 concludes with magicians Shawn Farquhar, Manuel Martinez, Martin Daniels and Chris Dugdale trying to fool the veteran duo with their tricks.
Ihor
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1576 Posts

Profile of Ihop
Congratulations to Shawn for fooling Penn & Teller on the TV show "Fool Us"!
Ihor
Merenkov
View Profile
Elite user
414 Posts

Profile of Merenkov
So will there be more episodes aired in the US? A second season? It looks like there were around 8 episodes shown on British TV, so there must be more footage available.
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1490 Posts

Profile of Marvello
On UK TV the pilot episode ran an hour and a half with commercial breaks. The pilot episode was trimmed to one hour (including commercial breaks) for its USA airing. There was also an episode that was available for viewing on the ITV website only and featured Morgan & West (close-up and stage magicians), Damien O'Brien (street magician) and Noel Qualter (close-up magician), all of whom were British.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1490 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Also, Penn caught Shawn doing a deck switch, and although they couldn't explain the trick completely, technically they were not completely fooled, but he did win, so congrats
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Theron Milo
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Theron Milo
Just a quick question for you guys: I hear that they are looking for new "fool us" contestants. Does anyone know who the producers are, or what the audition process is like to get on the show? My internet searches are yielding little information.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » New "Fool Us" episode tomorrow night (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL