The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » What Happened To Magic Geek? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
tjdavidson7
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of tjdavidson7
I hate to see this happened to Chris. Not cool at all! Chris has a lot of talent and will land on his feet Smile
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Sadly it's already happened to him. But I think Chris has a good Karma coming to him. He's put out a lot of love vibes into the atmosphere, and I think they will all come back to him. Lot's of prayers going up for our hero, so I too feel he will come out on the other side smelling like a rose if he just hangs in there.

It's very hard to keep a good man down!

Chris, if you're reading this, we love you, man! Hang in there brother, and you'll be better off than you were. We're all pulling for you.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1265 Posts

Profile of rklew64
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1265 Posts

Profile of rklew64
Coupon has expired - more important is that Chris is moving on to higher visibility!
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Yay!!!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
This is great news!!!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
pklett
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of pklett
Wow huge dissapointment and now happy again all in the same sitting...had a big christmas order with MG last year now looks like vanishing inc will get it....was starting to find better prices than MG anyway....looks like they are dumping stuff on amazon for cheap though
civins
View Profile
Regular user
Scotland
128 Posts

Profile of civins
Good to see Chris B back.

I how he keeps his same performing style for vanishing inc promotions.
Taterini
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Taterini
Good news to see that Chris Ballinger landed on his feet !!!
NebA
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of NebA
Great! This reminds me of his hilarious video preview of "Little Man," which I thought was very funny.
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
So I guess Magic Geek has been bought by Vanishing Inc? Since the website will be directed to the Vanishing Inc's.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
MJE
View Profile
Elite user
After all these years,I STILL have only
409 Posts

Profile of MJE
I don't think so. It's probably just a redirect that helps pay for already committed web services. Not uncommon at all.
Zack_Johnston
View Profile
Special user
California
656 Posts

Profile of Zack_Johnston
Is there any update on Chris? Seems like he left the magic business. If you go to Chris' page on Penguin Magic, (http://www.penguinmagic.com/magician/chris-ballinger) all of his tricks are out of stock. I apologize for resurrecting an old thread, but I was wondering if any of you have heard anything recently.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Jun 17, 2016, Zack_Johnston wrote:
Is there any update on Chris? Seems like he left the magic business. If you go to Chris' page on Penguin Magic, (http://www.penguinmagic.com/magician/chris-ballinger) all of his tricks are out of stock. I apologize for resurrecting an old thread, but I was wondering if any of you have heard anything recently.

He still does magic...just check his YouTube channel..

Sleepy
Zack_Johnston
View Profile
Special user
California
656 Posts

Profile of Zack_Johnston
I've seen the magic on his channel, but I was wondering more if he would ever reproduce any of his effects. I've sifted through dozens of online magic shops and most (if not all) of his products are out of stock save for a small supply back from when Magic Geek produced them. It won't be long until there won't be any Ballinger product available, and this saddens me--His magic was (and still is) great!
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I miss the Geek. I loved his reviews and his antsy style videos. I know I saw a video where he said he was no longer with the company and I think had went to Vanishing. Btw I ordered my last prop from Vanishing.
Zack_Johnston
View Profile
Special user
California
656 Posts

Profile of Zack_Johnston
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2016, Decomposed wrote:
I miss the Geek. I loved his reviews and his antsy style videos. I know I saw a video where he said he was no longer with the company and I think had went to Vanishing. Btw I ordered my last prop from Vanishing.

I miss it too.
He made that video a long time ago; Chris hasn't been with Vanishing for a couple years.

Vanishinginc is a fantastic store, though.
Gaffus Maximus
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Gaffus Maximus
For those still wondering what Chris has been up to... catch out the show he helped produce with his sister currently showcasing on Netflix: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5467814/

I just finished watching it... funny stuff! His sister's character "Miranda" was shown to me by my friend's teenage daughter who was religiously following her YouTube channel. My friend's daughter does a perfect impersonation of "Miranda"... such a fun character to watch! Smile
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Colleen Ballinger was just on Stephen Colbert Friday night, it was a repeat show.

I did not make the connection, but she changed into Miranda on stage, it was a real transformation.

From what was said, she was a YouTube creation, and because of that, she got here own show on Netflix. I am sure it was not that easy, but that is what was said.

It is not often, that a brother and sister have similar personalities, meaning both are funny in their own ways.
Colin johnson
View Profile
New user
Mishawaka, IN
64 Posts

Profile of Colin johnson
Yea he is great to watch. He actually follows me on twitter so that's cool haha
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » What Happened To Magic Geek? (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL