The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Autumn People: has anyone else been summoned? (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
armymagic
View Profile
New user
Mesa AZ, USA
87 Posts

Profile of armymagic
Received an unmarked mysterious envelope in the mail. Apparently I've been summoned to a bizarre gathering in the woods of northern Arizona. Has anyone else on here been summoned? Am I the only one? I was a bit confused until two days later I received a follow-up letter in the mail. It explained that Steve Peebles (The Knowing Game) and Bobby Hasbun (Codex V) are hosting it. Each step of the invitation got more mysterious and bizarre. By the way, the envelope had this mysterious symbol on it. Does anyone know what it means? It will be revealed at the gathering itself but I'm curious if anyone knows. I'll be waiting anxiously for the day to come, and I will be leaving a detailed review about the gathering when I get back (if I get back lol).
Love me or hate me, but you'll never forget me!
armymagic
View Profile
New user
Mesa AZ, USA
87 Posts

Profile of armymagic
Love me or hate me, but you'll never forget me!
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2426 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
Yes you are the sacrifice
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
Peter McMillan
View Profile
Elite user
St. George, Utah
497 Posts

Profile of Peter McMillan
Interested in what this about. So little contact with Bizarre types in southern Utah (insert your standard joke here). Sounds like an interesting time to be sure. Smile

The symbol is a map to the site.
Spiritus Dictum Artifacts ~ Tools of the Craft for Serious Workers http://petemcmillan.wixsite.com/sd-artifacts/artifacts
~
www.SantaPeteUtah.com
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1626 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Take mace with you ha!

Most likely because you are local to the event. Contact Bobby to make sure he sent it and it's not a witch hunt Smile
THE SUPERNATURAL ILLUSIONIST & EFFECTS CREATOR WWW.MRDARKNESS.COM
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Balaram
Quote:
On Sep 25, 2014, Silvertongue wrote:
Yes you are the sacrifice

Yes but in a GOOD way.
Better bring the snake knives.
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz

I'm thinking there is some key significance to part of the Carlin quote,..."the wolves are SILENT..." (i.e. not for general distribution)...! Smile Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
horus1
View Profile
Special user
645 Posts

Profile of horus1
Definitely a sacrifice! At least you've left a bit of a breadcrumb trail here at the Café.
Please try to post as much as possible in the hours leading up to the um..... event. Smile
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
What a cool thing.

Does remind me of Kill List though...
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
Tim Dowd
View Profile
Special user
...Making the Magic Happen!
942 Posts

Profile of Tim Dowd
Looks like you missed it... The date says 10th of April Smile
Timothy Dowd
...Making the Magic Happen!
http://www.timothydowd.com
These are my points of view; I accept no responsibility for your interpretation of what I just said...
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
That's what I thought. Maybe it got lost in the post.
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
Peter McMillan
View Profile
Elite user
St. George, Utah
497 Posts

Looks like October 4 the way I read it. A week from Saturday.
Spiritus Dictum Artifacts ~ Tools of the Craft for Serious Workers http://petemcmillan.wixsite.com/sd-artifacts/artifacts
~
www.SantaPeteUtah.com
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1626 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Agreed it's coming up. The woods ha the best horror flicks take place in the woods wish I was invited.
THE SUPERNATURAL ILLUSIONIST & EFFECTS CREATOR WWW.MRDARKNESS.COM
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
You do realise we were joking about the date, right?
Peter McMillan
View Profile
Elite user
St. George, Utah
497 Posts

The devil you say......really?
~
www.SantaPeteUtah.com
Peter McMillan
View Profile
Elite user
St. George, Utah
497 Posts

Sorry armymagic. Your post is much more interesting than out asides. I really want to find out how this plays out. Please let us know if you are able to go to it.

Pete
~
www.SantaPeteUtah.com
horus1
View Profile
Special user
645 Posts

Profile of horus1
Bobby is fairly active on the Café.... He's been conspicuously absent from this thread.
I can't help but imagine he and Steve in their hooded robes and Samhain paraphernalia, both
wringing their hands about their Autumn Peoples trap being thwarted and publicly outed.

And I just ordered a Knowing Game...., I guess I'm glad your sacrifice has been stopped Armymagic,
but I hope that doesn't delay my game.....and that it still works and everything..... ;-)
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Quote:
On Sep 29, 2014, horus1 wrote:
Bobby is fairly active on the Café.... He's been conspicuously absent from this thread.
I can't help but imagine he and Steve in their hooded robes and Samhain paraphernalia, both
wringing their hands about their Autumn Peoples trap being thwarted and publicly outed.

And I just ordered a Knowing Game...., I guess I'm glad your sacrifice has been stopped Armymagic,
but I hope that doesn't delay my game.....and that it still works and everything..... ;-)

I haven't posted since August on these forums because I've been busy planning this Smile and there will be no robes lol
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Quote:
On Sep 29, 2014, horus1 wrote:

Horus 1, I was recently privileged at a local SAM club meeting to witness an evening of "bizarre and occult" storytelling magick presented by Steve Peebles and Bobby Hasbun. One of the pieces was Steve's outstanding presentation of the Kn@₩!ng G@me. It was a full, creepy, darker meaningful version, with a very effective lead-in and extended elaboration of the back story and history. I purchased this when it first was released, but I had not taken the time to really do justice in a presentation as I used a lighter, shorter version with a group of mostly teen gals and guys. I learned so much from witnessing Steve's version and plan to work on my own adult and darker version, with the emphasis of a more extensive and detailed backstory. Steve provides more than adequate information in the manual and materials which you will receive, to do so,that I recommend you consider the type of performance piece by Steve, as I described above, rather than a short and highly edited version, which I had done regrettably as sort of a "one off" quick piece.
Smile Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
By the way, at that same local SAM, Bobby Hasbun, presented an equally impressive and wondrous performance piece, but for special reasons, which I hope may be able to be revealed within a relatively short time, I am compelled to NOT reveal any information at present.
Stay tuned! Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Autumn People: has anyone else been summoned? (5 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL