The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Autumn People: has anyone else been summoned? (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
horus1
View Profile
Special user
639 Posts

Profile of horus1
Quote:
On Sep 29, 2014, DocBenWiz wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 29, 2014, horus1 wrote:
Bobby is fairly active on the Café.... He's been conspicuously absent from this thread.
I can't help but imagine he and Steve in their hooded robes and Samhain paraphernalia, both
wringing their hands about their Autumn Peoples trap being thwarted and publicly outed.

And I just ordered a Knowing Game...., I guess I'm glad your sacrifice has been stopped Armymagic,
but I hope that doesn't delay my game.....and that it still works and everything..... ;-)

Horus 1, I was recently privileged at a local SAM club meeting to witness an evening of "bizarre and occult" storytelling magick presented by Steve Peebles and Bobby Hasbun. One of the pieces was Steve's outstanding presentation of the Kn@₩!ng G@me. It was a full, creepy, darker meaningful version, with a very effective lead-in and extended elaboration of the back story and history. I purchased this when it first was released, but I had not taken the time to really do justice in a presentation as I used a lighter, shorter version with a group of mostly teen gals and guys. I learned so much from witnessing Steve's version and plan to work on my own adult and darker version, with the emphasis of a more extensive and detailed backstory. Steve provides more than adequate information in the manual and materials which you will receive, to do so,that I recommend you consider the type of performance piece by Steve, as I described above, rather than a short and highly edited version, which I had done regrettably as sort of a "one off" quick piece.
Smile Smile

Thanks for this DocBenWiz! Really good to know! I've had my eye on this for quite some time. I'd love to trade notes with you when I'm up and running.
Also great to know that Bobby is planning another release! Can't wait to hear with this is!
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
856 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Horus 1, I would be glad to share some notes on above and my results of the experiences with Steve (and Bobby). Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
horus1
View Profile
Special user
639 Posts

Profile of horus1
Thanks DBW!
Pm'd you!
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
856 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
As I pm'd you Horus, I am committed to non-disclosure of anything at this point...be patient as it will be worth waiting. Smile Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
DocBenWiz,

If Bobby's performance was of Inferno, then that cat has now escaped the bag, so feel free to share your experience. Afterall it is one things to read an effect, but something entirely different to see if performed by the creator.
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
856 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Quote:
On Oct 10, 2014, Brynmore14 wrote:
DocBenWiz,

If Bobby's performance was of Inferno, then that cat has now escaped the bag, so feel free to share your experience. Afterall it is one things to read an effect, but something entirely different to see if performed by the creator.

Definitely a different experience, Brynmore....please see that I have posted a review on a specific post for "Inferno". Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Autumn People: has anyone else been summoned? (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL