We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Speechless (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Docc Spurlock
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago & Arizona
175 Posts

Profile of Docc Spurlock
Has anyone downloaded SPEECHLESS from the penguin site. What are your thoughts on this, Is it really workable?
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4695
"CREATOR OF THE FLOATING FLAME TO DOVE"

If you are always looking back you can't see what's in front of you so when you bump your head again you have no one to blame but yourself!
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2357 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I love it...workable...fun to play with...similar to effects from Fraser Parker's True mysteries
Szymon Krzysztoszek
View Profile
New user
Warsaw, Poland
78 Posts

Profile of Szymon Krzysztoszek
This is workable. Not surefire, but Brandon also icluded his idea how to transform it to less mindblown trick, but surefire trick. With a bit of practice you should do this nearly 100% working.
mndude
View Profile
Special user
785 Posts

Profile of mndude
B
Sebastian Proude
View Profile
New user
North Carolina
6 Posts

Profile of Sebastian Proude
Honestly, this seems to be a single release of an effect which I saw originally in Queen's Phantom book (which is well worth picking up). It's "Psycho Dysphagia" and has several different presentations. One was "amnesia." For the price of the single effect, you might as well purchase the whole text of Phantom: http://brandonqueen.com/phathom/
"Grunt, foam at the mouth, and otherwise get psychic"
-Annemann
Ypnoze
View Profile
Veteran user
395 Posts

Profile of Ypnoze
Does it really work ?
MinSting
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
172 Posts

Profile of MinSting
Well... not really 100% wroking, can't say I am Speechless about the "method"
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
I have tried it out several times and it has worked each time. The important stuff to remember is all on the download, and explained in great detail.
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Speechless (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL