The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Paper from Step 2 (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brannon
View Profile
New user
Austin, TX
29 Posts

Profile of Brannon
Hey all! I was re-reading Corinda's 13 Steps looking for some new methods/material while I'm putting a show together, and I came across the "Living and Dead test" on page 40... A certain style of paper is mentioned, does anyone know of a place (online, preferably... unless it is a common type of paper sold in stores) that I could purchase that specific type of paper from?

Thanks,
Brannon
JayFredericks
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver, WA
131 Posts

Profile of JayFredericks
Hi Brandon, read that page carefully, and you will see that although it does mention special paper created by Archie Byford and L. Davenport &Co., (it's probably not manufactured any more) you don't need it. The page clearly states the properties of the paper you need. I would suggest that you take a trip down to your local crafts store and 'test' the paper you find there for the mentioned properties.

Good Luck!
Brannon
View Profile
New user
Austin, TX
29 Posts

Profile of Brannon
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2014, JayFredericks wrote:
Hi Brandon, read that page carefully, and you will see that although it does mention special paper created by Archie Byford and L. Davenport &Co., (it's probably not manufactured any more) you don't need it. The page clearly states the properties of the paper you need. I would suggest that you take a trip down to your local crafts store and 'test' the paper you find there for the mentioned properties.

Good Luck!

Fantastic thanks for the help. ADHD makes it impossible to read more than a few paragraphs in one sitting lol
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Paper from Step 2 (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL