We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Si-Fi Project by Xiang Liu (27 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
jorbet
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of jorbet
I saw a live performance of Si-fi in Magi-Fest 2014, let me tell you that it looks really GOOD!!! I have the DVD and let me tell you that Xiang Liu is a very smart magician, he created a piece of REAL MAGIC!!

All the routines on the DVD are great! but my favorite ones are "Super Conductor" and "I Do". In my last performance I tried "Super Conductor" and "I do", now I will use this in every performance!

If you like GOOD magic, this DVD is for you! and it's only $30!!!

5/5

Jorge Betancourt

P.S. You are going to come up with a lot of ideas using the same concept of Si-Fi
chriswiehl
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of chriswiehl
I was able to see this performed last year at magifest on the sidelines and had to stop to watch. lucky for me I know xavier so I have been able to chat with him about this and learn a couple of the effects on the dvd. There are tons of great moves on the dvd and I really do enjoy the set up as it is super simple and killer. I just got a new ring and I cannot wait to try this out!
Your Favorite Magician
www.chriswheel.com
@wheelmagic
@yourfavoritemagician
Search for my products under "Christopher Wiehl"
XaviorSpade
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
124 Posts

Profile of XaviorSpade
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2014, chriswiehl wrote:
I was able to see this performed last year at magifest on the sidelines and had to stop to watch. lucky for me I know xavier so I have been able to chat with him about this and learn a couple of the effects on the dvd. There are tons of great moves on the dvd and I really do enjoy the set up as it is super simple and killer. I just got a new ring and I cannot wait to try this out!

Not only is Chris a good friend but the music during the demos on the DVD was made by Chris Wiehl himself!!
wcoach
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of wcoach
I am very impressed with how this looks. The ring is in your total control, but it looks like you have no control over it.
Very Magical appearance.
The instructions a complete and the video is exceptional.
The gimmick and handling look like real magic.
Looking forward to working with Si-Fi

C. James Smith
Flyswatter
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Profile of Flyswatter
I'm normally not a Levitation guy, because simply it's not practical for me, and the routines don't even intrigue me.

For Si-Fi, it changed me. For the first time ever in my magic career, I wanted to start doing floating ring routines, and this is PRACTICAL.

I can't wait to receive my copy.
XaviorSpade
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
124 Posts

Profile of XaviorSpade
All Pre-Orders have shipped out and any new orders will ship as they come, 24 hour turnaround
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18822 Posts

Profile of IAIN
How complicated is the hook up please? If we say using l**ps is a one...
I've asked to be banned
XaviorSpade
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
124 Posts

Profile of XaviorSpade
Quote:
On Sep 29, 2014, IAIN wrote:
How complicated is the hook up please? If we say using l**ps is a one...

I do not exaggerate when I say if you can extend your finger you can do this. Its SUPER simple.
XaviorSpade
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
124 Posts

Profile of XaviorSpade
We have just announced a contest with prizes including an iPhone 6, Si-Fi project and others. Please check it out at http://thedailydeception.com/2014/09/tdd-iphone-6-giveaway/
Irving Quant
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of Irving Quant
I have been using this recently, both the hook up and the technique. What I like about it is that you can carry it easily, set it up easily, and it is always there.

I know some magicians will worry about small things like "it" (ha! it...get it?) breaking or whatever other thing. Look, I carried a dental floss thing with "it" and set it up on the bathroom in less than 30 seconds and then went out to do walk-around last weekend. Can you really say that about any other IT system? @#$@#$ no! Because I use IT systems and none of them you can set up in 30 seconds!

Look, it's a simple thing. It really is. The hook up thing that is. The technique to hook to the ring is cool, and I use it too. But this simple idea behind the use of IT is great. Again, simple, but if you are smart you know simple isn't easy to think of....I use didn't think of this before!
XaviorSpade
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
124 Posts

Profile of XaviorSpade
We have a 25% off sale till Wed on the site just use the coupon code 1kthanks at the check out. www.tddmag.com
Magic Piet
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Magic Piet
Thanks Xavior, shipping went from 27 dollar to 13 thanks to the coupon. Made me take the shot! Smile
XaviorSpade
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
124 Posts

Profile of XaviorSpade
Quote:
On Oct 5, 2014, Magic Piet wrote:
Thanks Xavior, shipping went from 27 dollar to 13 thanks to the coupon. Made me take the shot! Smile

Thank all of you. It will be shipping tomorrow.
XaviorSpade
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
124 Posts

Profile of XaviorSpade
If you have already received your copy of Si-Fi Project please post a review here or on www.tddmag.com under the product. Also we are doing an iPhone give away watch the video on the site for details
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4289 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Ordered mine and got the shipping confirmation today, can't wait to check this first big release of your guys'. Looks quality.
solareflipz
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Fl
307 Posts

Profile of solareflipz
Just got it in the mail yesterday and I was finally able to sit down and watch it. The setup/hookup for Si-Fi is easy enough and the handling for all the effects taught are for the most part, variations from one another. Aside from the DVD, you also get a small envelope with wax and some IT. Liu's instruction is short and to the point, which is what I like. All in all, I think that this was a great purchase.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18822 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I think the creator should be congratulated for:
having a very simple set-up for all environments
consistency in that set-up too which is always good
though the handlings will take a little time, are within everyone's grasp with some effort
very well thought out and well shot too

so thank you for releasing this - as a non IT person, but has always wanted to learn something for my own personal magic education, this is excellent...
I've asked to be banned
XaviorSpade
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
124 Posts

Profile of XaviorSpade
I really appreciate the awesome feedback. We put a lot of work into every project we do.
Now that some of you have the dvd I think you should pop it into a computer dvd drive for a special free gift =0)
Open the dvd like you would a folder.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18822 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Yeah, I noticed that the other day!
I've asked to be banned
Flyswatter
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Profile of Flyswatter
I want to congratulate sifi project making the top 5 purchases this week on penguin Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Si-Fi Project by Xiang Liu (27 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL