The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Si-Fi Project by Xiang Liu (27 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
dwarfProductions
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of dwarfProductions
DESCRIPTION

"This is one of the most visual and impossible sets of levitations I've ever seen. Very natural."
-Eric Jones

Xiang Liu is an innovative thinker. Adapting his ideas to create the magic he wants to use.

Si-Fi project is a small collections of this thoughts on a subject largely untouched by magicians.

Using this simple idea he's created 4 visually sunning and easy to do effects.

No difficult setups, nothing to stick to anything and most importantly start clean and end clean!

We're sure that after you learn the effects Liu teaches you, that you will go on and develop your own amazing ideas, and we'd love to see them.

List of effects

Super Conductor : A borrowed ring floats as your hands revolve around the floating ring then it suddenly drops to your hand and stops in mid air, only to slowly land on your palm. Then as you go to grab the ring it floats up to your fingers and you immediately return the ring.

I Do: A borrowed ring floats in mid air as your hands circle around it and then floats on to your finger

Freefloat: A borrowed ring floats between your fingers and you can immediately hand out the ring.

It's Cute: A borrowed ring is place on the palm of your hand and with a few wiggles of your finger on your other hand jumps to land on your ring finger. Shocking to see happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOlFGqDFJuQ
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1651 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Looks good.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1375 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Does this come with eveything you need or you need to purchase?
10S Star Sign Divination AVAILABLE WITH FREE EBOOK !
PM
Fatgumbo
View Profile
Veteran user
Melbourne, Australia
301 Posts

Profile of Fatgumbo
There has been a ton of floating ring effects lately :

Invisible , kinetica , suryas device

This one looks the best. Nice job !
XaviorSpade
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
120 Posts

Profile of XaviorSpade
Hey Ceierry the answer is yes it comes with everything you need.
James Conti
View Profile
Elite user
My mum isn't too pleased about my
425 Posts

Profile of James Conti
The first levitation looks beautiful - any idea if this is an ITR or just plain IT?
Check out my teenage point of view magic reviews here:
http://ireviewmagic.weebly.com

Watch my reviews here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVbu_9bC71_H8BYM8YL9geg
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1375 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
I hope it's an ITR..
PM
XaviorSpade
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
120 Posts

Profile of XaviorSpade
I will say this. Before we decided to release this effect we tried everything and released it with what makes the effect work best. Not only that but every DVD comes with the "gimmick" in an envelope and the envelope has a hand written message written by myself. And no two envelopes are the same. Also the dvd has a hidden secret to some different magic. So for those who buy it. Please enjoy it.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17000 Posts

Profile of joseph
..and I inquired about clothing restrictions..none.. Smile
but I assume no practice ring is included? ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1375 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2014, joseph wrote:

Me too, and if I can setup the hook up and walking around all day long?
PM
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Couldn't see the price, so how much?
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1375 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
30$
PM
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Saw that it was $30. Great price.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3688 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Can you be set-up ahead of time and do other effects before doing Si-Fi? If there something breaks, can you have more than one set-up in place as a back-up?
Thank you.
Michael
New York
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1769 Posts

Profile of SIX
This is great, It is worth it even if just for the "It's cute" as it looks like you truly control the ring mentally verse the float. Plus, Xavier and Liu put there hearts into this! A great first release from the The Daily Deception!
XaviorSpade
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
120 Posts

Profile of XaviorSpade
Hey everyone so this product does NOT come with a ring, however I'm sure it won't be hard to find a ring to practice with. However when doing this in the real world remember the limitations of the "Gimmick" there. As with anything practice is needed to learn all you need to know when performing but I think that the ideas and effects will help start a new way of thinking with such types of magic.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1375 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
How about the hook up, can we walk around with it without risks of breaking?
PM
XaviorSpade
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
120 Posts

Profile of XaviorSpade
To a degree, depends on how careful you are really. I will say this, there is no anchoring, you don't need to set something up then do it and then unhook it before you can move. Once you set it up its set up to do all 4 of the effects. You again have to remember the limitations of your 'gimmick'. It's hard to describe with out giving it away - apologies
XaviorSpade
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
120 Posts

Profile of XaviorSpade
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2014, joseph wrote:

No Joseph there are NO clothing requirements. If you're daring you can do it shirtless. Again IF you're daring.

I say this because I personally do not have the physique to take my shirt off and do it shirtless. I don't want that kind of surprise when I perform
XaviorSpade
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
120 Posts

Profile of XaviorSpade
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2014, magicinsight wrote:
Can you be set-up ahead of time and do other effects before doing Si-Fi? If there something breaks, can you have more than one set-up in place as a back-up?
Thank you.
Michael
New York

You can be set up ahead of time absolutely. As for setting up more than one, I'm sure you can just have to try to manage the setups on your person
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Si-Fi Project by Xiang Liu (27 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL