The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Si-Fi Project by Xiang Liu (27 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4685 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Jul 9, 2015, Magic Piet wrote:
Let me point out why I love this so much:
- setup takes seconds and once you're setup, you are good to go for the whole evening. It does not interfere and when you need it, it's right there. You hook up in front of them.
- In case of breakage or tangleing, I just go the another room (where my 'operating base' is to reset some things where I'm alone) and take a new setup. Back ready in no time.
- no sticky stuff on the object you are floating
- easy to do, so no stress about breaking the thread
- borrowing a ring is no problem at all

I know there are many hook-ups and reels etc., but this secret is so good and simple, I don't want those other anymore. If you are new with floating stuff or a pro , you need to buy this. Smile

I will agree. I don't do much IT work, I would love to but I never have good luck with IT. Though, I did really enjoy this DVD and set-up. Made things a little easier for me. I would say this is one of my favorites as far as the points mentioned above.

RNK
LeMat
View Profile
New user
Santiago, Chile.
2 Posts

Profile of LeMat
Some weeks ago I saw the trailer, and really blow my mind. I just bought this dvd. And the only thing that I can say is... ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!
I know some systems and hook up of some effects, but I did not practice thing with IT, until now. The set up is incredibly simple, and the levitations are so clever. The sleights are not difficult. You can perform with a borrow ring, and also start and finish totally clean. And the best, is the same set up for all the levitations.
A low prize, for the high value of the secret.

Xiang Liu really does a very good job on this. AWESOME job! 10/10
Magic Piet
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Magic Piet
It also uses no reel so when the thread breakes, I just take another premade hook-up. I always have like 4 premade ones when I'm going to a gig.
Gotrek1986
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Gotrek1986
How do you all keep the gimmick? These kind of things usually get tangled very easily and is better to keep it "stretch out" (I'm not sure if this is the word). Always happen to me that when it's mixed up or tangled I have to put in the bin because is so difficult to fix it...
HusssKarson
View Profile
Loyal user
Ca, US
265 Posts

Profile of HusssKarson
I'd like to know that as well. It's a beautiful effect and I believe there are ways to make it more 'practical'..
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1568 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Can the hookup be done with an ITR?

Thanks
Sleepy
Olivier7
View Profile
New user
London
43 Posts

Profile of Olivier7
I don't think it would be doable, at least not in a practical way.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1568 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2018, Olivier7 wrote:
I don't think it would be doable, at least not in a practical way.

Sorry I didn't mention another part... considering it was the venom ITR which can be placed in a jeans pocket.

Thanks for the help.

Sleepy
Olivier7
View Profile
New user
London
43 Posts

Profile of Olivier7
Thzn peobably not as the IT is coming from above your hands not from underneath
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1568 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2018, Olivier7 wrote:
Thzn peobably not as the IT is coming from above your hands not from underneath

Alright thanks for the help!

Sleepy
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1715 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2014, XaviorSpade wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2014, joseph wrote:
..and I inquired about clothing restrictions..none.. Smile
but I assume no practice ring is included? ...

No Joseph there are NO clothing requirements. If you're daring you can do it shirtless. Again IF you're daring.

I say this because I personally do not have the physique to take my shirt off and do it shirtless. I don't want that kind of surprise when I perform

What about in the nude?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Si-Fi Project by Xiang Liu (27 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL