The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Shuffled To Mnemonica/Aronson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1169 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Are there are documented ways to go to Mnemonica or Aronson stack from shuffled deck? Thanks!
jeebs9
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of jeebs9
Great question... From what I've heard around here is that you stick to your stack basically. Wouldn't you have to go back to NDO and then go to Aronson stack? I don't even know how to get to Aeonson Stack.
vindar
View Profile
New user
Paris, France
62 Posts

Profile of vindar
There are several methods to stack a deck on the fly. Check for instance Tamariz's Mnemonica book, it contains several clever ways to achieve this and most methods are stack independent...
Pasteboard Alchemist
View Profile
Special user
502 Posts

Profile of Pasteboard Alchemist
As Vindar said above, the Mneumonica book has a fair amount of thinking on the subject. After spending far too much of my life trying to streamline a process, I'd offer a few suggestions/comments: 1) calling 51 cards as a "memory feat" to isolate a selected card (one of the most common I see others do) is a difficult to keep exciting unless you've got the energy of Mr. Tamariz himself--and few do. 2) It can often be easier/quicker to set up a half stack (again, you could see Mnemonica if methods to do so don't immediately come to mind) do some half stack effects, then set up the other half in a different fashion down the line. 3) The easiest and best way I've ultimately found, in my opinion? Say hello to my dear old friend the cooler.
jeebs9
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of jeebs9
Oh whoops... I was confused lol. I thought he wanted to go from Tamariz to Aronson stack. Sorry...

But like others have said you just need to check out Juan book.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Shuffled To Mnemonica/Aronson (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL