The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Reviewers for an ebook/routine. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of aalexander
I have a new e-book project that I am close to completing. I'd like a handful of reviewers/road testers to help complete it.

Specifically I'd like a few people who can road-test the material and give me the best possible feedback. I am not looking for public reviews, as this is just part of a pretty unusual project that will surface in a few month's time. For now, I'd like people of different levels of experience who will have opportunities to give this material a go.

If you'd like to see my other work to decide whether it suits you, you can find examples here and here. Or even here. I really want real-world testing and feedback, though, so keep that in mind. The testing itself will be a blast and a half.

Let me know.

-Aaron.
AttnPls
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of AttnPls
Hi Aaron,

I perform a weekly psychic show in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I'd be willing to test some stuff out and give you some honest feedback.

Mie
Funnybaldbloke
View Profile
Veteran user
Blackpool, England
377 Posts

Profile of Funnybaldbloke
Hi Aaron,

I'm currently using 'Bridge' whilst training to be a hypnotherapist as well as being involved in staff training seminars and corporate events. If I can be of any use for this please let me know,

Cheers,

Tony
Tomorrow's bottom of the bill...Today!
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of aalexander
Might be worth adding a couple of details:

It's probably better for a mentalist/psychology type of act/persona, as there's some overt emotional anchoring involved. Not so strong if your presentation is mystical/psychic in nature. It's fine with or without experience, though, as the book walks you through everything you'd need.

Special consideration for people near Vancouver/Seattle since I'll be around there the next couple of weeks.

-Aaron.
Funnybaldbloke
View Profile
Veteran user
Blackpool, England
377 Posts

Well that's me out as I'm in the UK but best of luck with the release Aaron.
MatthewSims
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of MatthewSims
Hey bud,

You know I'm always down to toss ideas around with you. Anything I can help with.

Hit me up.

Matthew
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of aalexander
No, you'd be perfect. I'm going to send you a PM shortly. What I had meant is that it'd also be nice to get one or two people who are geographically close, to work out any details in instruction and presentation.

My experience has been that people imagine things a bit differently than I perform them, and when I can see how first-hand, I can tighten up the writing to convey the right message. I just got here yesterday, though, and so I know no performers that I could watch performing it.
Funnybaldbloke
View Profile
Veteran user
Blackpool, England
377 Posts

Cool, look forward to hearing from you and I'll help in anyway I can.

Bridge has been a great piece for me so I'm very excited and interested in what this might be.

Cheers,

Tony
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
I would be more than happy to help you work out the kinks and perform your routine if you're still looking.
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Aaron,

I sometimes wear shoes and my educational background in psychology is legit(ish)

?
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of aalexander
Sorry, nobody with shoes.

By which I mean, I've already been flooded and got my testers and then some. Sean, you'll have a chance to get your hands on this in a more polished form soon enough.
Adam Hince
View Profile
Elite user
Pittsburgh, PA
489 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
Hi Aaron,

Looking forward to seeing this when it comes out. Please let me know if I may be of any assistance.

Regards,
AH
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1423 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
Hi Aaron.

I guess I'm too late as well and I also wear shoes. My background is in addictions and psychology and I deliver workshops daily. I'd love to participate. Looking forward to see what you have in store for us later.

Ray
Mentalism in Ontario.
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of aalexander
For anyone interested in this kind of thing, I do have an updates list that I'm going to finally start using (after having it for about 4 months). I'll be sharing the eventual finished product of this project with that lot, as well as a bunch of other stuff that's going on. Just send me a PM and I'll put you in the loop.
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Quote:
On Sep 29, 2014, aalexander wrote:
Sorry, nobody with shoes.

I knew this whole shoe thing would catch up with me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Reviewers for an ebook/routine. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL