The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Any Dice (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4117 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
I got one for £70.00,love it.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4117 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Oh I wish the instructions were more clear,so frustrating,the note application is ment to do what exactly? lol, the dice amount and the calculator work and so does the thumper for the pebble,but I would love it if I can see what the spectator has written in note on the pebble?.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
The instructions are very clear :

Notes has been designed to precisely mimic the built in Notes App in iOS 7 and behaves exactly as such, although there is one distinct difference: If you press the Sleep button to lock the phone when you are viewing (or editing) a full note, Any Dice will post the note in a notification. If the phone is locked while the list of notes is showing there will be no notification, it must be locked when viewing the full note. 
-This effect ignores the Notification Options settings.

It also vibrates if you want it to..
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4117 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
It's all good Alan and thankyou very much for staying in contact with me ,all the best.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4117 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Can anyone help me with this app,i can not seem to get the vibration and see the info on my pebble but it has sent it when I look in notification
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
This is an issue with an outdated iOS.... Go into Bluetooth and you will see 2 pebbles listed in there. Make sure both are conrcted. Finaly, have a good read at the instructions as they tell you exactly what todo to get any tinpot notification you want. Vib or visual.

Hope this helps
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4117 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Cheers Alan, yay I got Any Dice working again.
Phatmeat
View Profile
Elite user
Germantown, Maryland
485 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Any word on an iOS 8 update?
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Ive jsut answered this. It works just fine on ios8 and it looks perfect for it. The only thing that may sway that is if your on a 6 or 6 plus. In those it may scale it slightly to fit. ive never had any one notice but we will work on the scaling for the next update. however it does work absolutly fine and looks close to perfect just now
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1115 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Anyone having trouble with iOS 10 notifications to pebble?
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3677 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Yes, it doesn't work at all with iOS 10 as already no notifications arrive in the Notification Center at all. I contacted Alan already twice in recent months, and at least I got once one answer months ago. Apart that, nothing has happened so far. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1115 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Wow that is unfortunate. Thanks Jan.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
3677 Posts

Profile of JanForster
I just found out that Alan has sent recently an update to Apple and is waiting for approval. So, then it should work again with iOS 10. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
shoexboy
View Profile
New user
Taiwan
89 Posts

Profile of shoexboy
I can't wait it

Thanks
Venchi
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Venchi
Please, when an update with iOS 10?
ace620
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of ace620
Still nothing on an update for ios 10?
It is one of the best, especilly with a Pebble!
NRmind
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of NRmind
I haven't had any luck reaching out to Alan, who I'm sure is very busy...
Jan, any updates on your end?
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
3677 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Hi, no, unfortunately no. Alan is really very busy, but I am sure it will come. I (at least) leave him the time he needs. But I agree of course, it would be nice to have a working update soon... Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Well I'm with everyone that has been told about an update. Alan is busy. But by no means does that mean that the people who purchased any dice shouldn't be at minimum kept updated with what's going on. Even a simple email would have been better than what I've gotten. Alan told me that he sent in an update to apple. That was July of 2016.. And then heard that an update was sent in December on here. I have since spoken to Alan about any dice this year, June 1st. Got pretty much the same information that I got in July of last year. But I'm starting to think that the update may not happen. For what could be various reasons. It's been a year that I've first heard about this update. But have not seen any results nor have I gotten a volunteer update or any notification on the status. Any dice was one of my primary effects, and I can say that it is on my top 3 best apps/tools . I'd like to see the update soon. Any dice has massive potential. I just hope to be able to use it again.
NRmind
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of NRmind
I'm in the same boat my friend. If I had to guess, I'd say the update is not going to happen. Apples policies have changed and apps like this aren't allowed anymore.

It'd be nice of him to confirm but I think he'd rather just say what he knows, which is that he "did his part". Just a guess.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Any Dice (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL